SIDEKICK!!!! I own, yes I do.

Rick

We're considering it, but if we do it it will be a while from now. Given how cheap the book is, we'd rather focus on sales of it for the time being. Even if we do make a PDF available for sale at some point, we may just keep the price the same so that retailers don't feel we're treating them unfairly; we haven't yet decided.

I got my copy of Junior this weekend.

First, the negative: it's too bad that the section on experience points got crammed at the end of the Disadvantages chapter.

Okay, that's it for negatives. :)

The positive: This book rocks. I was fondly reminded of the copy of Champions I bought back in 1982, i.e., this cool little system that fit in a slim paperback book. And it's got big honkin' chargen and combat examples!

I'm a long-time HERO vet, but I know that I am still often pretty foggy on a lot of concepts. Not only is this a great book for newbies, but it's a nice summary of the core elements of HERO for us addle-pated oldtimers, too. :D

I can't wait to start pimping HERO among my friends using this! Thanks to Steve & Co. for yet another awesome product.