Iron Age Challenge 2!

starblaze

Re: Iron Age Challenge 2!

Ok, we have already done the challenge with the Powerpuff girls and the Teen Titans, so how about two more?

This time its the Justice Friends and the Wonder Twins!

I'd rather see a reverse of these challenges: convert Iron Age characters (Punisher, Lobo, etc.) to the Golden Age. Hmm... maybe I'll start a thread.

Ok, we have already done the challenge with the Powerpuff girls and the Teen Titans, so how about two more?

This time its the Justice Friends and the Wonder Twins!

Just use the Ultimates for a rough idea how the Justice Friends would turn out.

As for the Wonder Twins? Zan can turn into all things inanimate (not just water, thanks), Jayna all things living without touching. However, they can only make so many changes (Recoverable Charges) before their power fades. They recharge by touching again.

They are a prince and princess from their home planet, where like egyptian pharoahs of old, marriages between close relatives were not unheard of(yuck). They find earthlings primative, and it is the hope of their parents the Earth heroes can teach them to be less rash so when it is their time to rule, they can protect their own planet more effectively.

I think a GA Punisher would be more interesting' date=' but that's just me. I think it would finally give the character some [i']style.[/i]

There was an issue of the Punisher where he goes back in time with Reed Richards time machine to the 20's to kill Al Capone. He ends up going back and getting a job as a hitman, working his way up the ladder to get close enough to Capone. He eventually succeeds, dying in the process only to wake up from dream that it all turned out to be.