Need Help With Teleport Power

schir1964

Re: Need Help With Teleport Power

Actually, you can't use Teleport UAA on anything unless you can percieve it, regardless of whether or not it's a location. A Fixed Location only allows you to teleport to that location, not from it.

The only thing I don't like about Summon is that it's not meant to be used to summon specific people/things. It only summons things in general. If you really want to continuously summon a specific person it costs a +1 Advantage and highly recommended you just don't do stuff like that with Summon (easier and more "correct" to buy a Follower with EDM or Teleport, hence my suggestion of a Computer).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Need Help With Teleport Power

Or just handwave the +1 on the basis that no advantage is actually achieved. [but I'm biased against that advantage because I think it runs from way too costly to way too cheap depending on who you actually want to summon.]

I don't particulary like that Advantage, for almost the same reasons. If you have a magic lamp that summons a djin, it would be pretty stupid if you got some random one each time. You should get someone who you'd recognize and would remember you from your last wish. This shouldn't cost extra. However, if you wanted to summon Witchcraft of the Champions, that would be entirely different (and should probably be done using different Powers, but that's just my opinion).