[HELP] Need various things for a scenario

altamaros

Good morning Hero people.

I gonna GM soon (this week-end) a scenario and i'm still in need of 2 or 3 things

- pictures of ugly/rough men faces (i laready tried the "FBI' most wanted")

- the inner map of a cargo ship.

- a inner map of the Pentagon

could someone give me some URLs for that ?

regards.

Re: [HELP] Need various things for a scenario

Alright! I seems because of security reasons maps of the Pentagon are hard to come by.

BUT! You can use the directions for how to get around the pentagon to your aid. Just wing it and say that the system is quirky because they are constantly moving offices as a CT measure. :snicker: You can get this most easly on ASK JEEVES.

On to pics of ugly men!

Hawksmoor

One of the things that constantly comes up in descriptions of the Pentagon circa the 50s and 60s that I've read are the cooridors. Apparently they were so long that the mail room guys rode bicycles around to delivery the mail in a quick/timely manner.

Beyond that - make it up. Unless someone in your gaming group actually works there that one is easy to fudge.

As for mapping a cargo ship... two to three VERY LARGE bays take up the ship from top to bottom, all other rooms will be above the main deck, the bridge being the top level. It's split in many ships just in case they need to seal one off for some reason... And an engine room in the rear.

Actually on the reread I was not being clear. Ask Geeves explains the Pentagon's mapping schema even if it does not provide a map. Using this you can give Offical sounding coordinates to offices and have pentagonophiles never know the difference.

Hawksmoor

Thanks for your suggestions to all but actually my main problem was not to find stuff. my problem was that i didn't have the time (due to work overload and other things) to search all this. this is why i wondered if someone had already some of this info.

D.