Villain: The Biggest fan

Rage

My character in Whamme whammes new Global Gaurdians game (assuming he gets in) is called the Alpha Centurion, a "big time" media darling super hero. So I thought... what would be cool to have my character have as a disad? Behold, my stalker, he is kind of bad taste and kind of creepy. The Biggest Fan aka The Geek:

The Biggest Fan AKA The Geek

8 STR -2pts

10 DEX

10 Con

10 Bod

10 Int

10 Ego

10 Pre

6 Com -2pts

2 Spd

6 Whack job (odd brain): Mental Defense (8 points total)

30 Dart gun: Multipower, 60-point reserve, all slots: (60 Active Points); OAF (-1)

2u Tranquilizer dart: Entangle 2d6, 2 DEF, NND +1), Cont+1) (60AP); 2 Clips, 6 Charges (-1/2)

2u Spider poison: Ranged Killing Attack - 1d6, NND ; +1), Cont +1) (45 AP); 6 Charges (-3/4)

2u Super stink pellets: Flash 8d6 (Smell/Taste Group), Personal Immunity (+1/4), AOE(4" Radius; +1 1/4) (60 AP); 2 Clips, 6 Charges (-1/2)

1u Stink pellet: Darkness to Smell/Taste Group 4" radius, 2 Clips, 12 Charges (+0), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (25 AP); Nonselective Target (-1/4)

2u Bombarder Spray pellet: Energy Blast 4d6 (vs. ED), STUN Only (+0), AOE (3" Radius; +1 1/4) (45 AP); 2 Clips, 6 Charges (-1/2)

2u Spider netting: Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF (50 Active Points) 2 Clips, 6 Charges (-1/2)

58 Spy bugs: Clairsentience (Hearing Group; Sight Group, Concealed (-6 to PER Roll), Increased Arc of Perception: 360-Degree, Rapid (x1), Telescopic (+1), Tracking, Transmit), 0 END END; +1/2) 73 AP); IIF- veiwed through watch (-1/4)

23 Fly swarm bomb : Darkness to Sight Group 4" radius (Additional Sense Group: Smell/Taste Group), Altered Shape (Any Area; +0) (45 Active Points) 2 Clips, 6 Charges (-1/2)

3 +1 CSL with dart gun

7 Bugging (13-)

11 Bribery (15-)

11 Disguise (15-)

13 Forgery (Art Objects, Credit Cards, Documents, Money (Counterfeiting)) (14-)

13 Weaponsmith (Biological Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Firearms, Incendiary Weapons) (15-)

1 Paramedics (8-)

3 Electronics (11-)

1 KS: Pop culture (8-)

4 KS: Brooke Fraiser (13-)

4 KS: The Simpsons (13-)

4 PS: Zoo keeping (13-)

8 Animal Handler (Aquatic Animals, Insects & Anthropods, Reptiles & Amphibians) (13-)

4 KS: Collectble card games (13-)

11 CuK: Alpha Centurion and his associates (20-)

2 WF: Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns

1 Mechanics (8-)

5 Inventor (12-)

3 Scientist

1 1)SS: Engineering (11-)

11 2)SS: Entemology (21-)

4 3)SS: Chemistry (14-)

3 4)SS: Zoology (13-)

5 Access: Zoological organisations

5 Money (Well Off)

2 Swinging bachelor pad

264 total pts

-15 Psychological Limitation: obsessive compulsive, Very Common, Moderate

-25 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed with Alpha Centurion, Very Common, Total

40 total disads

The Geeks life was saved by the alpha centurion after a couple of drunken hooligans broke into the Wellington city zoo and tried to feed him (a zoo keeper) to the Tigers. After that the Geek put aside his fixation on local pop starlett Brooke Fraiser and focused on a member of the more masculine orientation. At first his pastime was perfectly legal, collecting posters, pictures and videos of any television appearance of his idol. But soon it escalated into something more… For The Geek is creepy, and crazy and wants the Alpha Centurion for his own, a living collectable.something to cherish and keep tied down in his basement ala Comic Book guy in that episode of the simpsons. Using his high technical knowledge, his access to dangerous toxins and his gold master card he has brought and created a variety of different darts to use in his customized paintball gun and other nefarious gadgets. So far he has not succeded in capturing the Alpha Centurion, but if at first you don’t succeed…

Personality: Neurotic loner

Discripiton: An unshaven gangly fellow with greasy hair, often seen sporting a green swandry that hasn’t been washed in a very long time.

Mode of Transport: Public transportation

Quote: “No for the last time! I am not gay! I just think the Alpha Centurion embodies everything a man should be. I wish he and brooke Fraiser dated.â€