Military Facility Maps

Re: Military Facility Maps

I need maps of fake or real military facilities so that I can plot out a portion of an upcoming game. Anyone know of any good resources online?

This came up in a thread a while ago.

http://www.missilebases.com/

Got some maps of bases. Not typical military bases, but they've proven useful to me.

And I still have no idea about whether the site's a spoof or not.

The Missile Silo isn't what I'm looking for directly' date=' but does work. I can use this instead of one of the facilities I had in mind. But I at least need some sort of bunker map.[/quote']

Here is what you will need:

1. Graph paper

2. Pencil

3. Nintendo64

4. Goldeneye

Brilliant!

Or just bust out your old issues of Nintendo Power!

A friend of mine ran a Rolemaster one-off using the map from the Bunker level of Goldeneye, and, being the kind of guy he is, he kept it real-- right down to having some hobgoblins in red hats wielding longswords, other hobgoblins in black hats who fought with a club in either hand (we called the Klobb in Goldeneye the "club" because it was so crappy), and so on. He started the party in a jail cell with a lone guard pacing up and down the hallway, and was even prepared to have the party fight an endless stream of black-hatted, club-swinging hobgoblins if they made too much noise breaking out.

Ah, Goldeneye....

The Missile Silo isn't what I'm looking for directly' date=' but does work. I can use this instead of one of the facilities I had in mind. But I at least need some sort of bunker map.[/quote']

For barracks, the VIPER source-book, I believe, has some useful maps. Depends just what sort of facilities you need and how "military" they need to be, but I'd suggest at least browsing that in a store if possible to see if it fits your needs or to what extent.