Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Not really; alarm at 0505, shower dress eat and out the door about 0545. Bus scheduled to leave the transit station at 0603. I walk in the office door about 0630, closer to 0640 if I get a cup of coffee en route (usually) or I have to walk around the building to the place with the ID card reader because the turnkey hasn't got the doors unlocked yet. At that point it's 75-90 minutes 'til class starts, which is enough time to iron out a few things (if they're minor; one thing, if it's major) before class.

Not really; alarm at 0505' date=' shower dress eat and out the door about 0545. Bus scheduled to leave the transit station at 0603. I walk in the office door about 0630, closer to 0640 if I get a cup of coffee en route (usually) or I have to walk around the building to the place with the ID card reader because the turnkey hasn't got the doors unlocked yet. At that point it's 75-90 minutes 'til class starts, which is enough time to iron out a few things (if they're minor; one thing, if it's major) before class.[/quote']

I feel your pain. Though my alarm goes off at 0430, and I need to be out the door by 0515. BART train leaves at 0532 and gets to San Fran at 0625. Then a wait of between 0 and 30 minutes for a MUNI train. Usually I'm at my desk by 0700.

I got into that sort of schedule long ago, when it was important to have an on-site caregiver for the kids at home. I loaded my work into the morning and got home early; my wife had her work time later. This is no longer an issue, but the habit persists.