Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Once I figure out the upload process now, I'll post it.

EDIT: took two tries. I ended up giving them a couple pages photocopied from tables of integrals and trig tables than put all that stuff on the exam paper itself.

Yeah, and since I've already declared that I am not worrying about dealing with the Sun's evolution and it making the Earth uninhabitable in a billion years or so, I'm not worrying about things further out than that, either.

It once was, but that is no longer the case. Back when I lived there, Fairchild AFB outside Spokane was the #3 base to be hit when the missiles came over the pole. But the SAC squadron of B-52's is no longer based there. So while it's still a target, it's been pushed down on the priority list.

Well, Fairchild AFB is about 400 km from Seattle; it's not close. As far as Seattle goes, we're gonna buy it big. The nuclear missile submarine base is on the other side of Puget Sound ... much closer than that air base ... and the US Navy home port for a carrier battle group is an hour or so north of us by car. So we are radioactive meat once the balloon goes up.