Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

For some reason' date=' the A&Q participation has really picked up in the last few minutes. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Of course! It's all you guys ranting on Champsguy for being the Arch-enemy. Of course he should cheat. It makes the victory all the sweeter! Fight hard, fight long, Thread Champions...

I'm off to the catsuit thread for hard and long fighting...

So we need a new topic - how about, why is it you don't all become my forum drones and tell me about the threads in advance, summarizing them and helping me catch up just on the ones I want?

Or, how about, what are some of your favorite TV shows ever? My list would include the Prisoner, Homicide, Seinfeld, and the Dick Van Dyke Show, among others.

Of course! It's all you guys ranting on Champsguy for being the Arch-enemy. Of course he should cheat. It makes the victory all the sweeter! Fight hard, fight long, Thread Champions...

I'm off to the catsuit thread for hard and long fighting...

Oh, sure, we could easily fight long and hard in the catsuit thread, but we labor away here where it's TOUGH!