Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Well, if Champsguy is going to take a dump on the rules of another thread just to try and mess with us, we need to plow ahead and reach our goal in spite of such pettiness! ;)

Oh, and lemming? Despite what I've been typing all morning, the "Questions & Answers" thread isn't the one we're trying to beat, so just because you posted to it doesn't mean you have to "make it up" here. It's the Answers and Questions thread that we're trying to outdistance. :D

I need a bigger coffee pot at home. Preferably one with a grinder built in. Pure coffee laziness!

I'm annoyed that the burr grinder I bought wound up being troublesome. I think I'll go see if I can fix it now or it doesn't get moved with us.

Oh' date=' and lemming? Despite what I've been typing all morning, the "Questions & Answers" thread isn't the one we're trying to beat, so just because you posted to it doesn't mean you have to "make it up" here. It's the [i']Answers and Questions[/i] thread that we're trying to outdistance. :D

I'm just testing a script that will auto post anyway. I figure when I get back from moving, it should have me past zornwil.

Well, if Champsguy is going to take a dump on the rules of another thread just to try and mess with us, we need to plow ahead and reach our goal in spite of such pettiness! ;)

There are certain people on here though that deserve lots of credit for getting the thread this far today. Just an hour ago, this thread was about 115 posts behind A&Q...^_^

Alice...Zornwill...Lemming...Dr. A...I think that it's. You guys must be bored at work today. :P But, bored is fun when you're trying to reach a goal. Thanks...and lots of rep to you all...

I'm just testing a script that will auto post anyway. I figure when I get back from moving' date=' it should have me past zornwil.[/quote']Do you have some sort of AI routine that will fool us into thinking there's a reasoning being making the posts? Something like those "memo generators" posted a little while ago?

If I had a job' date=' that would probably go without saying...[/quote']

Heheh...no worries...I just think it kicks arse that the thread has gotten so far in the last...14 hours...:P And really, it's you guys who deserve the credit. :)

There are certain people on here though that deserve lots of credit for getting the thread this far today. Just an hour ago, this thread was about 115 posts behind A&Q...^_^

Alice...Zornwill...Lemming...Dr. A...I think that it's. You guys must be bored at work today. :P But, bored is fun when you're trying to reach a goal. Thanks...and lots of rep to you all...

Work? I actually ran some errands earlier. Though I need to pack up some more stuff and clear an area for the pile of boxes that will soon form.

Do you have some sort of AI routine that will fool us into thinking there's a reasoning being making the posts? Something like those "memo generators" posted a little while ago?

Well, it's not like I'd have to put any work into the reasoning area...

:D

I'm ALWAYS bored at my work!

Unless I'm register training. That's mildly entertaining.

So far, every time I tell people what I do for a living, their eyes glaze over and they go into a trance. I think there's some money to be made there, but I'm not the sort to take advantage of people's weaknesses.

:D

I'm ALWAYS bored at my work!

Unless I'm register training. That's mildly entertaining.

So far, every time I tell people what I do for a living, their eyes glaze over and they go into a trance. I think there's some money to be made there, but I'm not the sort to take advantage of people's weaknesses.

what does the lady owl do ???? pray tell. :)

Lemming: Errands are still work...to some at least. No worries though...you still get credit cause you're name has shown up quite a bit over the last 10 or so pages.

Alice: If I was allowed to be on the net while I worked, I'd be having a great day. But, darn if one of the rules is "not net unless on break". Although, I do tend to "sneak" all day long...:P Gotta get my fix. ;)

what does the lady owl do ???? pray tell. :)

I take sheets of paper people give me, open up the ARS database, and I type in the information from the sheet of paper into the database.

That's it. For 8+ hours a day. And I've been doing this for a year, as of this Monday.

Oh, and lemming? Despite what I've been typing all morning, the "Questions & Answers" thread isn't the one we're trying to beat, so just because you posted to it doesn't mean you have to "make it up" here. It's the Answers and Questions thread that we're trying to outdistance. :D

I say let him do it. If he wants to degrade the Q&A thread he is just doing us a service in the long run. Someone could report the thread and see if Ben would lock it too, but that would be cheating and I'd rather earn it.

Lemming: Errands are still work...to some at least. No worries though...you still get credit cause you're name has shown up quite a bit over the last 10 or so pages.

Alice: If I was allowed to be on the net while I worked, I'd be having a great day. But, darn if one of the rules is "not net unless on break". Although, I do tend to "sneak" all day long...:P Gotta get my fix. ;)

I'm at a little bit of a lull right now, so my conscience is keeping quiet.

Work? Huh?

Oh, yeah, better check on that...

Super Squirrel: Cheating was already suggested (by myself I might add)...and I suggested locking the thread...just long enough for this thread to catch up to the other one...but, I think it was lemming...or Dr. A who said it's more fun to earn the goal...:P

And about being out of coffee...make more...silly squirrel. ;)

Alice: I would give anything to have a job that simple...my job consists of constantly having to switch the work I'm doing for 3 different companies...it sucks soooo bad. There are days I go home saying "I quit"...but...alas, I always come back...*sighs*