Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Try to lengthen the QA thread' date=' I suppose. Or something. :think: Champsguy can be quite inventive when he feels like putting for the the effort.[/quote']

Hmmm, a good run on the catsuit thread could always threaten this, long-term.

Oh I recognized your log in name. I'm always wondering about old-timers

from the Champs-L days.

I used to be the vocal minority on a lot of the :rolleyes: discussions.

I'm better now. But I still value both sides of a theory.

Hi' date=' I used to be on champs-l, welcome![/quote']

Oh I recognized your log in name. I'm always wondering about old-timers

from the Champs-L days.

I used to be the vocal minority on a lot of the :rolleyes: discussions.

I'm better now. But I still value both sides of a theory.

What tended to be your favorite "causes" as a vocal minority? What was your name on there?

The current (as of a couple posts ago anyway) standings

zornwil 829

Bazza 822

Super Squirrel 743

Skaramine 707

AliceTheOwl 434

lemming 430

Dr. Anomaly 387

Von D-Man 262

RPMiller 238

Mightybec 235

death tribble 220

austenandrews 213

Tim 209

gewing 177

Kara Zor-El 158

Rage 148

L. Marcus 138

Old Man 132

Vanguard00 131

James Gillen 124

Rachel 105

Ben Seeman 99

archermoo 98

DocMan 98

Seanaci 96

Madstone 85

Klytus 79

Enforcer84 74

Doctor Otaku 71

AngryBug 62

HeroTina 55

Mentor 49

Thrakazog 45

Hyper-Man 44

Just A Guy Name 36

Magmarock 33

kawaii gin neko 31

Bill_CCHKK 26

OddHat 26

Worldmaker 13

Nightshade 11

Reneshat 10

Doug McCrae 10

Brother Jim 10

Mark Taylor 10

PenguinKiller 9

BoneDaddy 8

SCUBA Hero 7

Champsguy 7

Rage379 7

beauxdeigh 7

Scary Drifter 6

John T 6

Egyptoid 6

Mostly... 4

Shadowpup 4

Doppler 4

APE 4

Savinien 4

NGD Illuminati 4

paigeoliver 4

Solomon 3

Hawksmoor 3

Constantine 3

Mole 3

Agent X 3

Annarie 3

Gunrunner 2

Storm Shadow 2

Smoot 2

ShelleyCM 2

JMcL63 2

Cheiro 2

Debra Winger 2

Hermit 2

aylwin13 2

Northstar 2

The JeRQ 2

WhammeWhamme 2

Catacomb 1

Lord Mhoram 1

TheRavenIs 1

SuperBlue 1

Supreme 1

Lupus 1

rebeccared50 1

joen00b 1

Beetle 1

Doc Shocker 1

Mahubrahd 1

Jeff T. 1

Toadmaster 1

Mr Reasonable 1

CrosshairCollie 1

Blue 1

iculkn10 1

proditor 1

megaplayboy 1

"V" 1

ErinT 1

Hmmm' date=' a good run on the catsuit thread could always threaten this, long-term.[/quote']The catsuit thread is over 3k posts behind this one, so I don't really see it as that much of a threat just now. Then again, when this thread got started, the A&Q thread probably didn't see it as much of a threat, either.

Darn it! :mad: I just realized that all morning I've been referring to the "QA Barrier" when it should have been the "AQ Barrier"!! Grrr! Well, I'm not going to take the time and edit them...

The current (as of a couple posts ago anyway) standings

zornwil 829

Bazza 822

Super Squirrel 743

Skaramine 707

AliceTheOwl 434

lemming 430

Dr. Anomaly 387

A day or two ago, I noted that Alice was "hot on my heels" in number of posts to this thread, and that I needed to pick up the pace lest she pass me. Looks like I blinked and that blur in my peripheral vision was her hitting the Nitrox-2 injectors on her posting speed... :(

( ;) )

thread? Thread?! THREAD ?!?!

it aint a thread, its chaos. :stupid:

(( REPLY BOX HAS COLLAPSED UNDER ITS OWN WEIGHT.

PLEASE LOG OUT. REBOOT. REPLY AGAIN TOMORROW

THAT IS ALL. THANK YOU ))

Okay, so it's a tangled thread. As a mathematician (with some experience in topology) I can assure you a thread, even if tangled "infinitely", is still a thread. :)

A day or two ago, I noted that Alice was "hot on my heels" in number of posts to this thread, and that I needed to pick up the pace lest she pass me. Looks like I blinked and that blur in my peripheral vision was her hitting the Nitrox-2 injectors on her posting speed... :(

( ;) )

Yes, Alice is a lot like a certain poster I know, one could say intimately, who went from lurking to light activity to rapid nonstop posting...

Yes' date=' Alice is a lot like a certain poster I know, one could say intimately, who went from lurking to light activity to rapid nonstop posting...[/quote']Now let's see, who could that be? :think:

Nope, I'm coming up blank. Another mystery goes unsolved!!!

( ;) )

Of course, really, this thread IMHO simply needs to have the longest continued existence to qualify as "longest".

Now, as to VIEWS, the Catsuit thread is way, way ahead of all others. It would be a real challenge to create and MAINTAIN (moreso) a "most viewed" thread that would topple the Catsuit one!

The new world was an unspoiled frontier perfect for colonization, a virtual paradise of boundless beauty and limitless resources, untouched by human hands...but not untouched, as the unsuspecting colonists soon discovered. Now marooned on a planet infested with the deadliest Blogger species ever encountered, the colonists learn firsthand

the Law of the Internet:

adapt or become extinct. And a little helping hand couldn't hurt, inexplicably provided by the selfsame Board-Lurkers who destroyed the colonists' keyboard and made them prisoners in paradise. Are these extraterrestrial hunters actually showing sympathy for the humans' plight, or do they have something even more monstrous in mind? :nonp:

( ;) )

:D

I like the mental image of that, too. An owl with Nitrox-2 injectors . . .

Of course, really, this thread IMHO simply needs to have the longest continued existence to qualify as "longest".

Now, as to VIEWS, the Catsuit thread is way, way ahead of all others. It would be a real challenge to create and MAINTAIN (moreso) a "most viewed" thread that would topple the Catsuit one!

Yeah, Thrak said basically the same thing. Me? I'm just going along with the terms/conditions set down by the founder of this thread, Hollowed Be His Hame.

For the second one...it wouldn't be hard. The right script could do it in no time flat. Of course, that would be cheating! :D

The new world was an unspoiled frontier perfect for colonization, a virtual paradise of boundless beauty and limitless resources, untouched by human hands...but not untouched, as the unsuspecting colonists soon discovered. Now marooned on a planet infested with the deadliest Blogger species ever encountered, the colonists learn firsthand

the Law of the Internet:

adapt or become extinct. And a little helping hand couldn't hurt, inexplicably provided by the selfsame Board-Lurkers who destroyed the colonists' keyboard and made them prisoners in paradise. Are these extraterrestrial hunters actually showing sympathy for the humans' plight, or do they have something even more monstrous in mind? :nonp:

:rofl:

the Law of the Internet:

CROTOAN