Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Well, I stopped watching TV and movies in the mid-1980s, so my perspective is ... ancient. But:

I'd have to swap in Dr Ruth Leavitt from The Andromeda Strain (1971 movie; in the book, the character was male). One of the first seriously competent and real non-bimbo female characters in sci-fi movies.

Maybe LUH 3417 from THX 1138.

Perhaps Julie Christie's portrayal of two different women, Linda Montag and Clarisse, in Fahrenheit 451.

:think: Yeah, maybe 8 - 9 months. Not entirely sure when we got him and his sisters. As a "special medical needs" kitty, he was hard to find a home for.

Now we'll take a break for a while, clean up again, and probably get a fresh load of kittens to foster later this spring.

We only had him so long because he was a special needs cat. Since cats breed seasonally and we're about to have the waves of kittens come in, they'll need us again once we get squared away.

She did several different things over her career. First job was as a public defender. Then did sort of general tort/personal injury things. Then sort of drifted into wills & probate. Then I knocked her up twice and dragged her off to the boondocks, and under those circumstances she decided to drop out of practice.