Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Unfortunately, the magazine tends to accumulate in places like hairdresser shops, leaving little else to read. Sigh. I've got so I take a notebook and write/scribble/think rather than read drivel (that others have generated, anyway).

No, she seems to have little interest in such things. The best one can hope for usually is National Geographic (which is pretty good, actually), but usually that isn't present.

For a while I dealt with it by only going to barber shops, places where the magazines are all Sports Illustrated, Playboy, and Field & Stream. Then the office moved, and consented to start going where my wife & kids go (she's a family friend). More or less all her clientele are women, other than me & my son.

I remember thinking when People started coming out in 1974 or so that it was a sign of the collapse of civilization' date=' and I still think that 35+ years later.[/quote']

Yes' date=' I mean the magazine. Vapid prurient interest in "celebrities"' lives? Utter drivel, and sign of the worst in societal decay.[/quote']

disinformational news by "those who already control the world".