Question about Champions' DNPCs

Whitefury

I was looking up the champions characters and wondered if anyone has written up Wendy Brooks (the Champion's housekeeper), Julie Morgan (Nighthawk's girlfriend/crime reporter), Sunshine (Witchcraft's black cat familiar), Jeanine McGillicuddy (receptionist), or Denise Dumont (Governmenbt Watchdog)?

I realize I could just use the standard 'normal' template for most of them, use a 'cat' template for Sunshine, and a Reporter template for Julie; but was intrested to see if anyone has written up their own versions?

Wendy's in Normal's Unbound, all right. It's actually a decent writeup for a normal, one that seems to be based on the idea that 8 is "average" not 10. However, she's described as standing her ground against a PRE attack from Foxbat, despite having only a 10 EGO and 10 PRE (Foxbat has 20 PRE in 4th Edition). Maybe he rolled low, maybe I worry too much :D

Personally I think any house keeper for a superhero group should have at least +20 PRE (defensive only). Possibly only while on duty. Most of these people seem completely unbothered by world-conquering supervillians trying to take over their home every week.

Michael

Re: Question about Champions' DNPCs

Originally posted by Whitefury

I realize I could just use the standard 'normal' template for most of them, use a 'cat' template for Sunshine, and a Reporter template for Julie; but was intrested to see if anyone has written up their own versions?

Well, I did do a pict for Sunshine.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=23962#post23962

I did throw in a couple skills and disads.

Animal Handler (Humans)

and addicted to Catnip and Tuna...