Silver Age Superteam Archetypes?

devlin1

Re: Silver Age Superteam Archetypes?

This is all the more baffling considering (for the benefit of those in the audience) we live in the same town' date=' but [i']we've never met.[/i]

:shock:

Notice how we are never seen in the same place? I suspect a conspiracy.

If only you'd get over your "I dont RolePlay on the weekends" hang up we could get a cool game going. Bring in Black Rose, Rick, and mayapuppies and we could have a Forumite group :D

Yeah, I was thinking this re: gorillas as well. I couldn't really think of a "heroic" gorrilla to use as a guide, but then again, my own comics knowledge falls far short of many others here.

Hey mike,

Congorrilla might be something you can use, but I don't know. Explorer uses mystic ring to exchange minds with a golden furred gorilla. Gorilla mind in his body gets locked up, while he uses its body to fight poachers,etc.

or Gorrilla Man; explorer cursed by witch doctor to be a gorrilla with a human mind.

CES

If only you'd get over your "I dont RolePlay on the weekends" hang up we could get a cool game going. Bring in Black Rose, Rick, and mayapuppies and we could have a Forumite group :D

(Missed this in the edit.)

Actually, my anti-weekend stance has lessened considerably. The thing I was doing on weekends isn't happening anymore, so it's not totally out of the question to game on weekends these days. Bring it on!

But not this weekend, because it's Comic-Con. And not two weeks from now, because I'll be in Denver. And the weekend after that is the GameFest thing. Otherwise, it's possible.

(Missed this in the edit.)

Actually, my anti-weekend stance has lessened considerably. The thing I was doing on weekends isn't happening anymore, so it's not totally out of the question to game on weekends these days. Bring it on!

But not this weekend, because it's Comic-Con. And not two weeks from now, because I'll be in Denver. And the weekend after that is the GameFest thing. Otherwise, it's possible.

Yeah, but three weeks from now Ill be in Europe and the Canary Islands for 3 weeks. So maybe sometime next fiscal year :D

If only you'd get over your "I dont RolePlay on the weekends" hang up we could get a cool game going. Bring in Black Rose' date=' Rick, and mayapuppies and we could have a Forumite group :D[/quote']

The part that truly sucks about this is I am now on a permanent schedule (which is almost impossible to pull off at Wally-World unless you do some serious @$$kissing) and I still don't get weekends off. Sigh. I can count the number of Saturdays I've had off on the fingers of my old Graphic Arts teacher's left hand.

Probably the best (certainly the most creative) GM in San Diego lives, what, maybe 10 miles north of me? And I can never seem to get into one of his games. TANJ.