Mystical artifacts

Vanguard00

Re: Mystical artifacts

Hey, all. I'm hoping y'all can help a little bit. I'm looking for mystical artifacts in the Champions Universe. They don't have to be detailed. In fact, the less said about them the better. Even vague references would be good.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

There's Shugosin's twin swords, as well as the sword of the thunder king, tenshi the ghost cutting sword, the storm lord'svajra, the mandragore (SP?) from GC.

I hope that's a help Dave.

CES

Well, let me see what I can remember offhand. I'll start with artifacts currently in the possession of characters:

There are the Crowns of Krim: the Iron, Blood, Stone, Shadow, Shining and Golden Crowns. Takofanes possesses the Dragon Crown and the Scepter of the Undying King. (Good luck getting those away from him.)

The Slug wields the mind-amplifying Worm-Gem, as well as the Talisman of the Elder Worm which can transform humans into Elder Worms. Black Paladin uses the mace Crusher of Hope and the sword Eater of Shadows, as well as enchanted armor and shield.

Anubis derives his power from his golden jackal mask and ankh-staff. Zorran the Artificer possesses a fragment of the Philosopher's Stone with which he can affect various transformations. The martial-arts hero Shugoshin bears the twin Seishinken (Spirit Swords).

Then there are artifacts that have been lost and their present whereabouts unknown:

DEMON became a major threat when they obtained the Basilisk Orb, and its loss hurt their prestige.

The Serpent Lantern was the source of perpetual youth for the leaders of VIPER, but it was lost after a confrontation with Dr. Destroyer.

Dr. Yin Wu seeks to recreate the Jade Mirror of Transcendance, with which he plans to transform the whole world into ancient China.

The Lemurians once sought to use a mystic doomsday weapon, the Mandragalore, against the Empyreans, but it backfired and sank the continent of Lemuria.

The Silver Age villain Dr. Macabre used an elder Atlantean artifact, the Janus Key, but it disappeared after his death.

I'll probably think of others that I've missed, and I expect the newest Hero Games mystic books will detail even more. If you do want more info about any of these, please ask. :)

Are you fishing for new ideas as well, or just canon?

If the former, I've got something I can send your way that was born in my wife's 7th Sea game (with art, if I can sqeeze the file size enough) that would rightfully scare the bejeezus out of any character with even a shred of intelligence and morality.

John T