The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

We could start Dan bashing here... but I ain't interested.

Besides, this is even more random than random.

This thread does seem a bit more random, at least more naturally so. You can see an awful lot of patterns and clear associations in the so-called random thread.

I guess that proves people will really say ANYTHING for the last word!

:D (I think that was pretty well done!)

Re: killing with cuteness

ah-HA! I'll eliminate my competition by giving you a fatal overdose of cute!

Behold! My 3 month-old nephew!

Deja vu! It's the mind!

BTW, that phrase, deja vu, looks neat if you are a bit off with one hand on the keyboard - deka vi!

I see your fake lesbians' date=' and I raise you a "does he represent DOJ/does he not about the HD designer" rant![/quote']I think it's kind of funny that the poster with the rep power of "69" makes a raise against a bet of fake lesbians!

Re: killing with cuteness

Deja vu! It's the mind!

BTW, that phrase, deja vu, looks neat if you are a bit off with one hand on the keyboard - deka vi!

I figured if I posted it JUST in here, those who avoid the pad-posting threads wouldn't see it.

Wait, so I posted it in LRTE? That's not right . . . :think:

If the intent is to gain the last word by getting the thread locked, that's NOT how to do it.

But then, I'm sure you all know that. The NGD is ninja masters at getting threads locked. :D

This thread's origial pupose was simple...some people refuse to end a discussion and hense want the last word in said discussion. Hense I created this thred for them. It never worked out. Instead it turned into the Random Chaotic Vacuum Void Thread.

Hitler Gay Marriage Abortion Thor vs. Superman!!!!!
I see your controversy' date=' and I raise you 2 fake lesbians.[/quote']
I see your fake lesbians' date=' and I raise you a "does he represent DOJ/does he not about the HD designer" rant![/quote']I see your hands and raise you a Pope-on-a-Hope (or is it a Hope-on-a-Pope?)

Re: The Random Chaotic Vacuum Void Thread.

This thread's origial pupose was simple...some people refuse to end a discussion and hense want the last word in said discussion. Hense I created this thred for them. It never worked out. Instead it turned into the Random Chaotic Vacuum Void Thread.

Cool. Does that make us virtual particles that instantly annihilate each other right after we are created?

HM