The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Mmmm' date=' destruction . . .[/quote']

I'm in the mood for some.

It's Friday afternoon. Gaming in about 4.5 hours. We should have some tonight.

gaming? or agro?

Destruction. There is no gaming without mayhem.

Though it was the Saturday night session, not the Friday night session, that was into heavy violence.

Plot. Friday was an uncommonly disciplined session. All we had to do was steal a million dollars (equivalent) from the National Bank of Rumania, and the loose cannon character had been told by the mad scientist guy who provides him his toys that any body count at all would get his toys taken away. So we did the stealth thing. We had to beat up a few guards, but no lasting harm was done.

lots of fun it that. Weird conspiracy, action hero [special forces (24) (James Bond)], pulp, weird-western, superhero-western, etc...

there is more than 4 non dark champions-ish adventure ideas there. Combine them together and you when you overlap them you form a multidimensional adventure/campaign.

We're trying to infiltrate the Master Bad Guy's operation, and robbing a bank is the competency test.

What's entertaining is that my character is a US Treasury agent, too. Treasury was OK with it (I even asked first) but we are being careful not to tell the State Department. ;)