Isle of Dr. Destroyer(?)

Myrlyn

Re: Isle of Dr. Destroyer(?)

I'm thinking of running this and would like some tips on how to modernise the module...anyone have any recommendations? One area that is dubious is the fact that with all the spy satellites around surely Destroyer's presence on the island would have been noticed or can anyone think of a logical reason why this is not the case?

Thanks

I'm sure with all the high-tech gadgets that he has access to it'd be no problem to whip up something. Perhaps some sort of holographic grid projected over the island and then some sort of thermal refractors to foil the IR and thermal imaging.

Or perhaps the Dept. of Defense just realized that someone had managed to tap into the satelites and cause them to send false information. Etc., etc.

It advertises the screen, but there is no mention of it providing the old adventure as well. If they did, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Steve (or any of the other Hero Staffers), does the currently advertised GM Screen in the online store come with the old Isle of Dr. Destroyer module?

If not, Edsel, are you still willing to offer yours up?

Thanks!

Keith

IIRC' date=' the Adventure module was included as part of the package. If you look closely at the cover of the screen, in the bottom-right corner, you can see the notice for the module (and Dr. D's pic).[/quote']

Absolutely true. I know because I own one of them. Unless DOJ is selling copies of the screen with the adventure deliberately ripped out, it's in there. (I don't for a minute think you guys are selling them that way, BTW.)

Absolutely true. I know because I own one of them. Unless DOJ is selling copies of the screen with the adventure deliberately ripped out' date=' it's in there. (I don't for a minute think you guys are selling them that way, BTW.)[/quote']

Well, I hope you guys are right, as I just purchased one through the online store. Should be here within the next week or so.

Thanks for all of the replies!

Keith