More USPD

Blue

Seen the notice on the main page about another USPD product next year?

Too early I suppose for a "What would you like to see" thread, nonetheless, I was wondering if there are any areas of power in the existing products that you do not think have been sufficiently tapped yet.

I've been thinking about it since I read the announcement and have difficulty coming up with something that hasn't been nailed down between the CCK villains' powers, the USPD, and the online USPD.

Re: More USPD

Seen the notice on the main page about another USPD product next year?...I've been thinking about it since I read the announcement and have difficulty coming up with something that hasn't been nailed down between the CCK villains' powers' date=' the USPD, and the online USPD.[/quote']

I think the new book is going to be the Online USPD in a published format. That's the impression I got from the front page:

At this point the Online USPD is large enough that we’ve decided to add a book to next year’s schedule:

Ah, yes. Well, still worth buying. I was trying to figure out where Steve could POSSIBLY have come up with more stuff ;)

Not that I doubt he could. I'm just continually amazed.

I have yet to suggest something that he hasn't already made somewhere.

There will be some stuff that's not in the Online USPD -- stuff I've received that hasn't yet posted' date=' and things I think up between now and then, and so forth. But mainly it's the Online USPD in book form.[/quote']

OK, this brings up a couple of questions

#1---Will there be any more updates to the online USPD? Or are you "saving up" for the book?

#2---Is the downloadable PDF going to be updated?

1. No, I'm not going to post any further updates. I will, as you say, save 'em -- I've had a few additional ideas of my own, and gotten one or two further submissions. When the time comes we'll take down the current Online USPD and start a new one.

2. No, the PDF won't be updated. The whole project was premised on the thing remaining online, and once we indicated we were going to do another book, the people preparing the PDF kindly stepped aside and said they'd wait for the book. ;)

1. No, I'm not going to post any further updates. I will, as you say, save 'em -- I've had a few additional ideas of my own, and gotten one or two further submissions. When the time comes we'll take down the current Online USPD and start a new one.

2. No, the PDF won't be updated. The whole project was premised on the thing remaining online, and once we indicated we were going to do another book, the people preparing the PDF kindly stepped aside and said they'd wait for the book. ;)

OK, 'bout what I expected. Well, I'll certainly be buying it when it comes out. ;)

That won't prevent us from posting...

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it...

True, but we should all argree, that we should start posting Is it here yet? stuff when it acualy becomes 2005, and not before. It dosen't make sence calling it a Update 2005 when it comes out in the year 2004 or the year 2006 and 1/2 (Prehaps January or Febuarie of 2006 is forgivable, but not June 2006).

Nah, you're welcome to ask if it's here yet. ;) We just haven't finished rejiggering the 2005 schedule (what with 5ER being moved up and all), so I'd rather not provide any specific information until release dates are least tentatively locked down to, say, a Season... or, if you pay for a +1/4 Advantage, a month! ;)

Nah' date=' you're welcome to ask if it's here yet. ;) We just haven't finished rejiggering the 2005 schedule (what with 5ER being moved up and all), so I'd rather not provide any specific information until release dates are least tentatively locked down to, say, a Season... or, if you pay for a +1/4 Advantage, a month! ;)[/quote']

I just wish that many other publishers would quit shaving points by taking Acticate 8- on their schedules! :stupid: