Super looking for some powers

RPMiller

Well, I was messing around with Photoshop and doing a little photomanip, and thought this one came out really well. She isn't a villain or hero, and some of her powers might be obvious from her appearance. What would you give her? If you have HeroDesigner include an hdc file if you would like.

Re: Super looking for some powers

I thought that was a graphics glitch. Heh.

Nope, no graphic glitch... it was intentional. Isn't there a contrast between the clothing and skin and hair that is noticable? I may have to make it more noticable if it isn't.

hmm if your going for a stone finish you might want to put another layer over her skin and add a texture layer on low opacity to give it that rough hewn flavour.

which filter did you use to create the effect i tried it with a few but i couldn't get it quite right.

anyway i hope you dont mind but i had a little goof around just messed with the colours a bit for greater contrast and added a texture layer to make her a bit rockier. now she is shingle able to form a body from a telekinetically controlled mass of pebbles.

hmm if your going for a stone finish you might want to put another layer over her skin and add a texture layer on low opacity to give it that rough hewn flavour.

which filter did you use to create the effect i tried it with a few but i couldn't get it quite right.

anyway i hope you dont mind but i had a little goof around just messed with the colours a bit for greater contrast and added a texture layer to make her a bit rockier. now she is shingle able to form a body from a telekinetically controlled mass of pebbles.

I'll have to save a higher res version of her I think. The texture does look a little toned down now that I'm looking at it on another monitor.

I tried that same texture that you have applied and it just didn't feel right, but if you are going for the shapeshifting affect it works.

She could have a very painful and embarrassing skin condition which is quite communicable, and which she passes on to others.

Or maybe not. ;)

Really, the brick and chameleon ideas came to me immediately, but I really like the idea of having a telekinetically-created stone body, which one might represent via Summon (that way no biggie if a body is destroyed, as would be the case with Duplication).

Summon ("character", based on same point total as typical for the campaign), fanatically loyal (+1), dependent on rock/gravel/stone/concrete being in the area (-1/4), side effect (environmental damage) automatic, but only in areas without free-standing rock/gravel. (Limited or reduced-value Limitation).

Really, the brick and chameleon ideas came to me immediately, but I really like the idea of having a telekinetically-created stone body, which one might represent via Summon (that way no biggie if a body is destroyed, as would be the case with Duplication).

Wow, do you remember the old Thing cartoon? The kid in it use to do something with his ring and summon orange rocks to turn into the Thing. Your description totally reminded me of it.

Anyway, the last thing I got from the picture was a brick. Her lithe form and small cracked texture made me think of scales. I get a more snake, fish, lizard "vibe".

I would've gone with some kinda chamelon effect with clinging, leaping, and regeneration. Then I would've added something exotic like phermones (mind control), molting (very limited duplication), or poison (drain). Admittedly, nothing too exciting.

Who ever she is she not going to be running very far in those shoes. And some how spike heels do not say stone bodied brick. Even assuming the high tech construction could take the weight they would have a tendancy to puncture whatever she was standing on. The lizardish idea would work though. The shoes are easy to leap out of.

Well' date=' I was messing around with Photoshop and doing a little photomanip, and thought this one came out really well. She isn't a villain or hero, and some of her powers might be obvious from her appearance. What would you give her? If you have HeroDesigner include an hdc file if you would like.[/quote']

Straight from the world of Mega Female Wrestlers comes the one and only Stone Cold.

Lets get readddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy to Rumble!

A.

Who ever she is she not going to be running very far in those shoes. And some how spike heels do not say stone bodied brick. Even assuming the high tech construction could take the weight they would have a tendancy to puncture whatever she was standing on. The lizardish idea would work though. The shoes are easy to leap out of.

Maybe the shoes are part of her and she uses them as a weapon. ;)