Centennial City setting

The Vanguard

Re: Centennial City setting

Hi I need help with my Centennial City Silver Age setting' date=' can anyone here help me out?.[/quote']

As I'm working on fictional city with silver age touches myself, I might be able to help you out, but as others say, what are you looking for specifically?

I've already decided that in Cape Haven, phone booths never went out of style. Superheroes need places to preserve their modesty.;)

If you can afford the expense, pick up Millenium City by Hero Games, Freedom City by Green Ronin, and San Angelo: City of Heroes by Gold Rush Games. Then plunder them ruthlessly for ideas, changing names, filing off serial numbers, and inserting your own cool stuff as desired. :)

You can save a lot of time and hassle by modifying existing stuff to suit you instead of building absolutely everything from scratch. This doesn't make you lazy or less creative... it just allows you to spend your time focussing on the really cool and interesting stuff, because most of the minutiae have been handled for you. :)

Well Centennial City is located in New Jeresy, right were DC has placed Gotham City. I need help laying the city out and creating a background, also in this world the Silver Age heroes and Villians are the first people with super powers like in Freedom Force. There is a Golden Age of heroes but they were more gadget based heroes,

Well, the folks who do Campaign Cartographer also make a City Designer program. It's pretty good but all that ProFantasy software is exceptionally full of features. I'd recommend going with an established city map, with the serial numbers filed off...

• 2 weeks later...

Kid, nobody's gonna do your homework for you. You've been trying to get people to do this map for you for over six months. If you can't get to Googling on your own, or come up with your own map whole cloth, the work that's involved in a PBeM game may not be for you.