4E->5E change list?

Re: 4E->5E change list?

That 'merged, always doing the public service thing.

I do think it's a good idea though, especially between editions. I can see why Steve wouldn't want to (or be able to) possibly keep track of all the changes, but it's amazingly useful.

I know that I've looked up anything that people note is changed, and I look up things that I had trouble understanding before in order to see if they are clearer, but there's probably plenty of stuff I'm not aware of. Mostly because my brain would melt if I sat down and read a rules book front to back.

While we're on the subject of edition changes, Chris "archer" Goodwin made up a pretty thorough list of differences between 4E HERO and earlier editions (3E Champions, 1E Fantasy HERO, etc.) that works just as well for folks who are only familiar with 5E. It's really handy if you want to update any of the early Hero Games stuff.

I've put this on the boards before, but it bears attaching again:

Okay, that stuff is definately handy for me. Last time I played the game was so choked with house rules that I had a hard time figuring out which was core and which wasn't. Considering I started out playing 2nd ed, these listings will definately help.