My Avatar

nexus

Re: My Avatar

Hi Nexus!

Say, I'm not seeing an "Evil Keiko" picture or a link in your first post. I am on Netscape, if that could mean anything. I can see the second and third "Good Keiko" pics in your later posts just fine. What's the story of "Evil Keiko"? Is she like SF2 Akuma and Dark Hadou Ryu, or something entirely different?

Weird Ollie

Weird, I saw the pic and could download it, but I'm on Internet Explorer. I'll repost here

"Evil" Keiko is more her demonic half. Her father sold his soul for power before siring her so Keiko has soul that is partly demonic. She can manifest that side of persona, which make her more powerful but also more violent and destructive. And the more she uses that power, that harder it is to control her demonic half.

Ah' date=' there she is! I can see "Evil Keiko" just fine now, and I must say I approve:) Very nice character design! Thanks for reposting the pic![/quote']

No problem. I have no idea why her picture didn't show up at first.

Weird, I saw the pic and could download it, but I'm on Internet Explorer. I'll repost here

"Evil" Keiko is more her demonic half. Her father sold his soul for power before siring her so Keiko has soul that is partly demonic. She can manifest that side of persona, which make her more powerful but also more violent and destructive. And the more she uses that power, that harder it is to control her demonic half.

Get that gal some Visine!

;)

I think I prefer Evil Keiko' date=' but I do have a weakness for the bad girls. And no fair mentioning the nude Keiko with no way for us to see it. THAT was truly evil,[/quote']

Allot of people like the "Bad" one slightly better. I've been told its the muscles. I suspect the lack of shirt has something to do with it too. :)

I like "good" Keiko with her back to the viewer, speaking from a composition point of view. The second "good" pic and the evil one are common poses. I think the first one implies a sense of humility on the character's part.

Jesus, have I earned my Art Criticism degree yet or what??

• 2 months later...

And her half sister/rival/sometimes Hunted Xian Chi (appropriately censored I hope)

I'll try to get some character sheets and a little background up on these two in a bit if anyone is interested.

Edit: If anyone wishes the unedited pictures, PM me. :o

Those are some nice pics.

I like the "Good" version were she is looking over her shoulder the most.

To me it implys she is trying to think, like when you are solving a mental puzle and you are not making eye contact cause you are thinking absently.

Those are some nice pics.

I like the "Good" version were she is looking over her shoulder the most.

To me it implys she is trying to think, like when you are solving a mental puzle and you are not making eye contact cause you are thinking absently.

Thanks! I tell the artist. To tell the truth that's my favorite pose too. I think it shows her personality. The "evil" one has a nice "Time to hurt someone" look though. :)