Move Through

Old Man

Specifically, here's what I'd do:

To perform a Move-Through with a HUGE object (fills a hex), target the hex you want to hit. If it is not adjacent to you, its DCV is 3. If it is adjacent to you, its DCV is 0. Do the rest of the attack as per Move-Through. If you hit, anything in the hex gets hit.

If you miss and you are using some Huge Object Of Opportunity (HOOO ), you might want to know how badly you missed. Let a six-sider tell direction (1=2 o'clock, 2=4o'clock, ... 6=12o'clock). Determine the distance missed by doubling 1" for every point you failed your roll. (miss by 1=2"; miss by 2=4"; miss by 3=8" etc.) If you want, Megascale those inches if it's a Megascale-sized attack! If your object is big enough, you might still hit!

Example: OCV is 10, DCV is 3 (hex), speed penalties = 4; you need to roll 14 or less (11+OCV-DCV-4) to hit. You roll a 17! You missed by 3 (17-14), so that's 1" x 2^3 = 8". If your HOOO can miss by 50 yards and STILL hit - CONGRATULATIONS! Your Asteroid Blast just smeared your opponent!

Of course, this is for unique, one-time attacks and the environment. If you want to do this regularly, buy an Area of Effect attack. So if you had a really huge PC, he'd need to buy his attacks Area of Effect.

I would rule that if you were using something very large, larger than a hex, then you would be targeting the hex. I would say that the target hex is DCV 3. I would probably also assess a few OCV minuses to the attack to simulate trying to hit somebody with something as unbalanced as a car. Also, note that a midsize car has 3 DEF and 14 BOD, so you can't do more than 17d6 with it.