Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide, Part II

fredrik_nilsson

I'm sorry for the cross-post, but hopefully will the two threads diverge into different directions. The first post was more of a wish, while this will hopefully result in an example of how to do it.

I would really love a sequel on "Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide", done in the same vein as the Amalgam Universe (DC vs. Marvel). Call it "Collide Earth", or what ever.

The Showdown had the following heroes and villains compete with each other, so I guess it would make most sense to make the composite characters out of them.

Sapphire vs. Officer Prometheus

Witchcraft vs. Mother Raven

Kinetik vs. Slipstream

Defender vs. Red Phoenix

Nighthawk vs. Caliburn

Ironclad vs. Sentinel

Dr. Destroyer vs. Kreuzritter

Firewing vs. General Winter

Teleios vs. Mister Matthews

Black Harlequin vs. Janus

Mechanon vs. Iron Duke

Thunderbird vs. Alice, Queen of Hearts

Another (and more fun) way to handle a sequel could be to have new superhero showdown. Instead of having “X vs. Yâ€, we could vote for which Champions Universe character should be “combined†with which SAS Universe character.

I've also posted the same idea on Guardians of Orders forum, and it has got some positive response.

Re: Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide, Part II

I'm sorry for the cross-post' date=' but hopefully will the two threads diverge into different directions. The first post was more of a wish, while this will hopefully result in an example of how to do it.[/i']

I would really love a sequel on "Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide", done in the same vein as the Amalgam Universe (DC vs. Marvel). Call it "Collide Earth", or what ever.

I wouldn't mind seeing a RSII but I think I'd like to see the Freedom City Universe (M&M) added into the blender as well ;) For that matter, I'd still like to see the joked about Reality Storm: The Apes of Wrath eventually hit shelves everywhere ;)

Nothing would make me happier than an RS sequel' date=' but I think I can safely say that the sales on the first one have pretty much squelched the idea of doing any more. dw[/quote']

I’m sad to hear that, I actually thought the project was a success (even from an economic point of view).

Who exactly is Caliburn? I know Nighthawk is the resident Dark Vigilante with the rather silly mask, but I have not heard of Caliburn before.

By the way I post over on the M&M boards also ,and in a fight between the Champions and the Freedom League I would bet on The League.

No offense, but have you actually seen them? They are very cool. And tough. Just ask me about Omega sometime.

Caliburn is the Silver Age Sentinel's dark vigilante. He takes his name from the magic sword: Caliburn(aka Excaliber)

He looks a bit better than Nighthawk((they just should have called him Darkwing Duck and be done with it :lol: ) But Caliburn still has a somewhat silly costume. A steel shield as a faceplate.

BTW SAS has the stats for Lady Starbright(their Green Lantern homage)

Okay Chaps, here is the big question.

In a fight between the Freedom League and the Champions who would win.

I for one am betting on the league. They are too cool not too. And no offence but the champions are not very cool looking.

Granted that the FL is pretty shway ... but I'll reserve judgement until I see what the Champions look like in the Champions update ;) I know in my campaign, the Champions are VERY different than the ones in the Champions Genre book ;)