Past VIPER supervillians

starblaze

Hi,

I was wondering if whether in an upcoming supplement or in an article of Digital Hero if there will be any more info on some of the supervillains VIPER employed in the past, specificially the 60's and 70's. The reason I am asking is that I am running a teen champions campaign set in the early 60's and I wanted to use VIPER and DEMON in that setting.

Would you at least give some more info about what kind of tech they would have had in that era?

Thank you

Re: Past VIPER supervillians

Each of the specific sourcebooks addressing the respective organizations has sections detailing their history. If you’ve read through that and haven’t found specific “supervillain†references, I’d recommend just making up some of your own. You could even make one or two of ‘em the fathers of modern-day heroes/villains (or even heroes!), or the sons/daughters of Golden Age heroes/villains.

While there are no Viper attachments, Silver Age Sentinels and the supplement/source book Omlevex have silver age villains that would work.

In SaS I'd recomend Alice the Queen of Hearts, Heartbreaker, and Torque. There powerful enough for a contest without outclassing the teen heroes.

Omlevex has all silver age baddies of varying power.

barring those I'd just adapt an existing character like say Ogre and change his name to something unrecognizable.

I'd like to write up some of the Silver Age villains mentioned in V:CotS in Digital Hero' date=' (especially the original VIPER-X and Fatalla), but that'll depend on time, energy, and the willingness of DoJ (who might have their own plans for the characters).[/quote']

Since Silver Age Champions won't be on the horizon before 2007 [if ever] I think you writing an article or two for Digital Hero about them would be a great thing. I'd look forward to reading it and wouldn't mind seeming more published authors get some material in the magazine.