Character: Valeria of the Red Brotherhood

Susano

Re: Character: Valeria of the Red Brotherhood

Just a few suggestions spring to mind, and they are pretty minor tweaks, suggested by the character write-up rules for Valdorian Age.

1) Since she is Heroic level, her DEX should actually cost 42 points.

2) Change her 22 DEX to a 20 DEX with +2 Lightning Reflexes. That avoids you needing to change the costing for her DEX and saves a point off her current total. If you give it a Limitation like "Not When Wearing Heavy Armor" at -1/2, it saves another point and explains why she never wears much.

3) Her Combat Luck could take the same Limitation, which drops the cost to 5 points (if you add the Limitation to the calculation for the original Talent from the Armor Power).

4) Her Levels in DCV could also use the same Limitation, which drops the cost to 5 points.

The 5 points saved could be used to buy Combat Luck up to 6/6, with the above Limitation. Alternately, she could add 3 points to INT and a point to BOD. Or she could take a Counterstrike martial maneuver for 4 points and reduce her build to 175 points.

All this means is that while lightly armored or unarmored, she is a quick-moving, light fighter, which seems to fit the build concept. If you don't like any of my suggestions, you just need to increase her total cost by 6 points to be legal.

Re: Character: Valeria of the Red Brotherhood

Actually, I'm making that Climbing 14- for 5 points.

She's 185 now.

Hmmm... I count 90 points of Powers/Talents/Perks/Skills. 21 points of Martial Arts, 7 points of Powers, 4 points of Perks, 6 points of Talents, 52 points of Skills. 21 + 7 + 4 + 6 + 52 = 90. Plus 92 points of Characteristics is 182 total.

Then again, I got up not too long ago.