Yet another update on the Champions miniature modding contest.

proditor

So, here's the deal. I got a job (A good one it looks like) but they have me filling out (at last count) 45 pages of information for my background check/clearance approval. I'm not complaining per se, but it obviously is sucking up a lot of time. In two weeks I should have a good idea of what the next few months are going to look like work-wise. So....

How about a tenative June 1st kick-off to the next contest?

Re: Yet another update on the Champions miniature modding contest.

Recently modded the Incredibles family. That was a lot of fun!

I just finished Modding a baseball-player clix (can't remember or care which player it was - he had a bat, that's what mattered) into Kevin Matchstick. The green stuff head shrank oddly while drying - perhaps because I painted it too soo. Otherwise he looks pretty good.

I'll post a pic if anyone is interested.

I desperately need to read the article on photographing minis - either that, or my eyes are very out of focus. Is it available?

I desperately need to read the article on photographing minis - either that' date=' or my eyes are very out of focus. Is it available?[/quote']

Free sample is available at http://www.herogames.com/digitalHero/Samples/dh29mini.jsp

But if you want the color photos to go with the examples (I think they're pretty necessary, but YMMV) you'll need to pick up Digital Hero #29. :)

Bill.

I just finished Modding a baseball-player clix (can't remember or care which player it was - he had a bat' date=' that's what mattered) into Kevin Matchstick. The green stuff head shrank oddly while drying - perhaps because I painted it too soo. Otherwise he looks pretty good.[/quote']

Man, I just started my Sport Clix Matchstick! I guess it was an obvious mod. I can't wait to see yours

Please tell me you haven't made a Jack Burton mod...

I hope I can make another submission for this contest (and thanks again for posting the link to the Photography article!). I'm getting married in July, but have given notice at my current employer (we're moving right after getting married), and will have June off. With a little luck I can get something in. :winkgrin:

Keith