Poster map - Hudson City

knightofpholtus

• 1 month later...

Re: Poster map - Hudson City

We're still working on it' date=' guys, have no fear. I talked with a manufacturer/service at Origins that we may be able to get something going with to produce small runs of posters. It just remains to be seen how reliable and/or easy to work with they'll be.[/quote']

Any news on this yet? Sorry to keep bugging you about it.

Well, no I'm not sorry to keep bugging you. I am tempted to beg.

FWIW, Kenzer and Co (the Knights of the Dinner Table company) is using Cafe Press (a company that Hero Games already deal with) to produce a 23" x 35" map:

Perfect for dressing up any wall, this is the perfect size for maximum visual impact, or instantly creating a theme for a room. Images look great on this high-quality poster, printed on heavyweight 7 mil semi-gloss paper using superior dye inks. Image size 25†X 35â€. Treat yourself or give as a gift.

Maybe Hero Games could make some maps available?

Something to consider anyway...

FWIW' date=' Kenzer and Co (the Knights of the Dinner Table company) is using Cafe Press (a company that Hero Games already deal with) to produce a 23" x 35" map:[indent']http://www.cafepress.com/kenzerco.28379542

[/indent]

Maybe Hero Games could make some maps available?

Something to consider anyway...

I certainly be willing to pay that price for a good Hudson City map, I'd even be willing to pay more than that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, Kinkos is pretty expensive for printing 24"x36" ($60) but for 11"x17" they are very reasonable.

11x17 on glossy stock hard laminated would cost $6.00.

If you made a pdf available formatted for 11x17 for free (yeah!) or reasonable cost that would be very worthwhile. A 600 dpi 11x17 image would be excellent. I would certainly like to see that for all of the cities.

Perhaps that would also be a great way to entice people to buy some of the other city products they haven't purchased. Charge $10 for the Champions Universe Map Pack and include Millenium, Vibora Bay, Hudson City, etc. (perhaps a Turakian Age city as well). After seeing the cool maps for these cities people might be more inclinded to purchase the city book if they haven't already.

This I would SO pay for.