[Campaign] Champions of Vancouver

TheQuestionMan

Re: [Campaign] Champions of Vancouver

Ahhhh A great fight is was!!! Blitz took down Mechanon with his fast thinking and even faster reflexes. Not a single spectator was hurt either. Yeah a billion dollar plane got trashed, but the computer was saved. Oh yeah Orion and Flicker showed up too I think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think the media may get it right as to who is the sidekick yet. ROTFLMAO

-Blitz :tonguewav

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mallet' date=' if it makes you feel any better, the Viper takedown was relatively quick and clean compared to the Abbotsford Airshow battle. (Okay, there was that matter of the megalaser. But it was only fired once...)[/quote']

Alas, I think Mallet still needs to worry about the Abbotsford Viper base. They have a history of setting up Gambit cells as a token sacrifice. They give the local supers a false sense of achievement and the Nest leader the heads-up on what local supers are operating in the area and what their abilities are.

Rumor has it, that the main base is some kind mystical research base which is well hidden. Their research involves something about an artifact from the Valdorian Age call the Serpentine Gate. They also control most criminal operations in the Fraser Valley using biker gangs as their intermediaries. The Abbotsford Nest Leader is reputed to have mind control abilities and is chess master. He considers the Serpentine Gate base as something like his "King" and has divided up all his other sub-cells representing their importance and capabilities, in his mind, by other corresponding chess pieces on the chess board. The more active and visible the operation, the leased important of the piece. Information only flows between the cells from the top down to the pawns, some of which have know idea they are working for Viper or no idea that other pieces (sub-cells) exist.

Some of these pawns (sub-cells), have their own Nest Leader who thinks (mind controlled to believe) he is the real Abbotsford Nest Leader and that "his" is the real Abbotsford Viper base. All these elaborate deceptions are all done to protect the secret of the Serpentine Gate.

So it's most likely the Abbotsford Viper base is still in full operation.:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

So it's most likely the Abbotsford Viper base is still in full operation.:cheers:

Eeep! Now I'm really going to be watching my back. Fortunately, QM isn't the type of GM who sets out to make his gamers paranoid: if it happens, it's just a fortunate side effect. See you Saturday, amigos.

M.

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 9: Investigation Goes Awry

Mundane Life takes over and clues surface and lead them to a small town on Vancouver Island where they discover the local Mayor is a member of Demon with Giod Pentagram Coffin, various Demon Paraphernalia, destruction of Entropy's Gadget found in one of the robes. Flicker Destroys it and suffers an Acid Flashback/TimeMachine episode and they both return, but 2 day have passed. They find the Demon Morbane/Mayor murdered by his own knife in his home.

Here is an example of what happened recently to me when the player's character's destroyed the plot device of the evening.

[Episode 9] Indeed: I think our GM has been into the Lovecraft novels again. No serious opposition aside from a few nasty traps' date=' but the whole session was magic-heavy (which Flicker knows nothing about) and quite creepy. Kudos to QM for good improv when a nervous PC, contrary to expectations, melts an important plot device. Now to the hard part: figuring out what the name of the TimeLords these people are trying to do, with no leads to follow. I think I prefer hunting VIPER...[/quote']

Flicker (a Teleporter/HtH Combat/Nanite Powers) discovers a technological device in a Demon Morbane's wardrobe that he believes was created by his Archnemesis Entropy (Hunted). His Nanite Claws react strangely (Plot Hook), and he decideds to destroy it with his Nanite Disintegration Ranged Attack and destroys it (The Session's Plot Device).

Entropy's (a Temporal Inventor/Gadgeteer) Gadget explodes unleashing a Temporal Field that traps both Heroes in there own TimeLine paths at an accelerated rate. For Flicker that means a scene right out of The Time Machine, but without control. He watches scenes unfold and play fast foreward at first and then like a Time Elapse Camera until he reaches Blue Shift (The hypothetical end of the universe/time/etc...) A woman at the end of time walks towards him. "You do not belong here Flicker, it is time for the pawn of the TimeLords to return to his own time." Like an elastic band he snaps back through the vaults of time in a psychdelic instant/eternity. Only to find that Orion (a Brick/Flyer/Growth) with his hands around his neck (He had his own problems ).

When they return home they discover they have lost two days. Flicker's Secret ID is a P.I. with mundane case and clients to finish, client's to placate, and missed patrol time. (The University Professor had to explain things to high teacher's assistant's, faculty, and his 13yr old daughter why he was not home for 2 whole days :evil: )

Cheers

QM

Champions of Vancouver: Episode 12 - Flicker tracks down the drug courier and locates a house in Surrey. The woman who answers the door is Sarah Tai. One of the missing UBC Graduate Students.

Episode 12: Life Lessons

Flicker calls Orion, but a young girl answers the cell phone (Charles Franzetti's daughter). He hangs up and mulls over this situation.

Mean while Orion hear the distinctive ring tone of Orion's emergency cell phone and finds his daughter using it. Shocked and not pleased that his daughter is using his cell he asks why she is using it. It turns out that she ran out of minutes on her cell and borrowed his. (Imagine trying to maintain a Secret ID and keep it secret from your daughter too a parent moment you might say.)

The cell rings and still talking to his daughter answered the phone neutrally and finds Jason her boy friend on the other end (Her new boy friend)

Flicker decides to contact Blitz and the RCMP... (More later)

GM Notes:

1. Shaved Points for base and Base Contribution for players done.

2. Orion's player built a base and they decided to build it in a dormant volcano (w/3d6 Unluck)

3. Minute Man Robots, Port of Vancouver, Oil Tanker/Fire

4. Guardian - the new Superhero who usually arrives later, but arrived early.

5. Capture of Hot Shot Drugs and Super Drugs.

6. Capture of Robot Bank Robbers

7. Several failed (Deceased) Test Subjects and etc...

8. VOICE Operations Link

9. Need to write Journal more often

10. Good night folks

Flicker calls Orion, but a young girl answers the cell phone (Charles Franzetti's daughter). He hangs up and mulls over this situation.

Mean while Orion hear the distinctive ring tone of Orion's emergency cell phone and finds his daughter using it. Shocked and not pleased that his daughter is using his cell he asks why she is using it. It turns out that she ran out of minutes on her cell and borrowed his. (Imagine trying to maintain a Secret ID and keep it secret from your daughter too ;) A parent moment you might say.)

The cell rings and still talking to his daughter answserd the phone neutrally and finds Jason her boy friend on the other end (Her new boy friend)

Flicker decides to contact Blitz and the RCMP... (More later)

Cheers

QM

GM Notes:

1. Shaved Points for base and Base Contribution for players done.

2. Orion's player built a base and they decided to buiild it in a dormant volcano (w/3d6 Unluck)

3. Minute Man Robots, Port of Vancouver, Oil Tanker/Fire

4. Guardian - the new Superhero who usually arrives later, but arrived early.

5. Capure of Hot Shot Drugs and Super Drugs.

6. Capture of Robot Bank Robbers

7. Several failed (Deceased) Test Subjects and etc...

8. VOICE Operations Link

9. Need to write Journal more often

10. Good night folks

3. Man those guys... tough robots!

9. Agreed!

;)

and wow' date=' what an interesting session... lol[/quote']

[Episode 9]

Indeed: I think our GM has been into the Lovecraft novels again. No serious opposition aside from a few nasty traps, but the whole session was magic-heavy (which Flicker knows nothing about) and quite creepy. Kudos to QM for good improv when a nervous PC, contrary to expectations, melts an important plot device. Now to the hard part: figuring out what the name of the TimeLords these people are trying to do, with no leads to follow. I think I prefer hunting VIPER...

3. Man those guys... tough robots!

9. Agreed!

;)

Yes, a good, dramatic brawl. Re. #6, that could have been ugly, as we caught our felons with booster drugs in their pockets and deactivated robots in the garage. Fortunately, I got lucky with a presence attack [without using my chits - that came later] and they all became very meek. I thought it was an elegant takedown, though not cinematic, and we missed their leader. But our GM was prepared, and we got to the violence later. radioKAOS is right: those robots were a challenge.

Episode List:

1. Ascension Inferno (Part 1)

2. Jaws of Hell (Part 2)

3. Shake & Snake

4. VIPER Ascendant (Part 1)

5. Steel Legion (Part 2)

6. Case Closed (Part 3)

7. Mechanical Menace

8. Enter DEMON

9. Investigation Goes Awry

10. Juicer’s Uprising

11. Case Closed 2 & Super Terminators

12. Life Lessons

13. How to Building A Super HQ.

Cheers

QM

• 2 weeks later...

Good day folks, I have decided to skip Episode 13 as we have had nothing but bad luck trying to get together and jump right to episode 14. The Champions of Vancouver's Super Base in Mount Garibaldi is complete and the Pentagon Giod recovered from the sea and stored at the base.

So this Satuday, November, 5th, 2005.

Episode 14: Tachyon Tango - Orion and Flicker pursue a lead in the case to find Entropy and Speed Demon who crippled and aged Bengal the Canadian Supertrooper, Superhero, and former UNTIL Commander.

Tune in this weeks on "Champions of Vancouver"

Cheers

QM

Champions of Vancouver

Episode 14: Always expect the unexpected!

FLICKER

Walter Green trapped in Time by Entropy (Temporal Gadgeteer) – VGH Special Ward. (Experienced tendonitis like symptoms when touching victim)

RCMP Inspector Cong Feng (Drug Enforcement Branch) - Sarah Tai's statement/interrogation? Emailed Video.

Mount Garibaldi Super Base – Completed and transported the pentagon shaped Geode with the headless skeleton inside and the 4 DEMON Wands.

Todd Lockwood – UBC Professor of Thaumatology (Occult Studies) Identified the DEMON Wands.

ORION

Daughter troubles –

EVENT - 1

Riot/Brawl – Plaza of Nations involving Asian and East Indian gangers and two Drug Bruisers and Half Jack.

EVENT - 2

Mega(Earth)quake – Flicker and Orion investigate sparking lights far off the coast. They investigated and Guardian showed up. First Orion dives in to investigate and suffers the bends. Then Flicker investigates and discovers volcanic vents and lava on the sea floor. Meanwhile above Orion and Guardian sea a tidal wave racing towards them and the coast. Guardian pushes his powers beyond the threshold and erects a Force Wall stretching across the Tsunami's path. The shockwave hit then for a loop and Orion catches Guardian when he passed out.

EVENT - 2.5

Mega(Earth)quake Aftermath – The heroes spend the next week working with Disaster Relief Teams rescuing innocents, restoring services to

the province, and enforcing the law.

GM Notes:

• Tsunami – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami

• Earthquake – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake

• Geologic Fault – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fault_line

• Richter Scale – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_scale

The Good

The Heroes won a decisive battle against a fascist Half Jack and a pair of Super Drugged Brutes who literally eliminated each other. Then

I hit the Pacific North West with a massive earthquake. They were in position to prevent the Tsunami from hitting the coast.

Dr. Charles Frantazzi got a professional evaluation of the DEMON Wands from a University Professor of Thaumatology and decided to covertly

supply support and funding to improve the Professor's department.

The Bad

The GM eliminated the Brute Drug addicts by having them eliminating each other. Half Jack got several good shots in before Flicker's

Nanites destroyed his cybernetic parts.

The hero's investigation into the flashes off the coast, the inner ear troubles Flicker experienced before heading out to investigate were

foreshadowing the coming earthquake, but they missed it. I am too subtle I guess. Next time I will role a Deduction Roll and tell them

what is happening.

The Ugly

I spent a Blue Chit to Expand Guardian's Force Wall to Megascale to stop the Tsunami from reaching the coast.

The Mount Garibaldi Superbase suffered from Volcanic vents and a gloss over construction. Episode 13 just was not happening so I jumped

ahead. Lazy of superstitious GM? Hmmm…

Loose Threads:

The Player's expressing interest in more encounters with Supervillains of Mechanon's Scale.

They also expressed interest in the Campaign's Meta Plot(The Big Picture).

Cheers

QM

P.S.: This is a rough copy and I'll clean it up later.

• 2 weeks later...

Champions of Vancouver - Episode 15: Aftershocks

Cast of Characters:

Orion – Rushed home after Earthquake to see if his daughter was safe. Then had to arrange safety and then began Disaster Relief.

Flicker – Checked with his office, started in on the back log of missing persons cases, and assisted Law Enforcement Agents, etc…

Guardian II – Stayed primarily in Telekinetic form assisting Emergency Service in the most dangerous areas. (Telekinesis, Force Walls, etc…)

Bengal – (Returned to Active Duty with cybernetic replacement hand)

Ophidian Plague Victims – Innocents infect by Dr. Timothy's pet project. Hordes of them.

Boa Constrictor – Agent in place

Diamondback – Agent in place

Prologue:

Last episode the pacific coast was hit by a 7.9 earthquake. The heroes stopped the tsunamis, but returned to find the city in chaos. The

streets are impassable, utilities are down, and

Our Story Begins…

Ophidian Plague – Hidden in Anti-? drugs, Plague Victims Infectious Bite

Boa Constrictor – vs. Orion (BRICK BASH)

Diamondback – vs. Flicker (CLAW fight)

More Rough GM Notes

QM

P.S.: I promise, but not when.

• 3 weeks later...

Champions of Vancouver- Episode 16: "Nemesis"

Cast of Character:

Orion - Assisting local emergency teams against the Omphidian Plague victums.

Flicker - Didto, but discovers a VIPER Covert Operative who is not who he appears.

Blitz - Arrives on scene.

Scorpio - Use Mental Illusions on all the Heroes, making them believe that Bengal is there, but it is Scorpio.

Entropy - Uses his powers to warp time and moves the Heroes from Time Line to Time Line unitl the battle begins with Flicker.

Speed Demon - Is seen by Blitz who races off to intercept him.

Super Battle:

Scorpio Mind Controled Orion into giving him the Belt of Orion. And seemingly escapes with it.

Entropy Manipulated Time and moved the Heroes through various Time Lines and back again. Finally falling victum to Flicker's relentless attacks.

Speed Demon grabbed a stop sign which Blitz took away and beat him with it.

But, Dr. Charles Frantiazzi (aka Orion) and Flicker teleport to their base. Charles quickly jumps on the computer and begins searching for Scorpio. Blitz returns to their base after handing over Entropy and Speed Demon to the RCMP SERT. Using the Ports Canada security cameras he locates Scorpio and the Heroes teleport to his location. When they catch up with him Flicker disintrgrates the motorcycle sending it into a end over end spin and catapulting a surprised Scorpio through the air and into the back of a moving Honda Civic.

A moment before that Blitz steals the Belt of Orion from Scorpio and returns it to Orion. Orion transforms and then uses his healing powers to stablize the mortally wounded Scorpio and removes the Bracers of Orion/Scorpio from him.

All three of their Nemesis are defeated, captured, and in custody.

There is aught ot do for the next eight weeks except clean up and rescue duties for the disaster relief effort.

Orion takes the Bracers to the Pyramids at Giza and as Dr. Charles Frantazzi (A respected and reknowned archeologist) gains access to the Pryamid Tome of Rameses(misspelled I know). Coordinating with celestial events he enter the burial chamber and puts on the Bracers as the lunar eclipsed light strikes them.

The Scorpian engraved on the Bracer comes to lift and stings him. Orion feels the poison burning in his veins and spreading through his body.

There is a flash of light and suddenly he finds himself locked in a titanic struggle with Anubis. He manages to drive the god back and the world snaps back. It is dawn and he finds himself in the sarcophahus. He gets free and leaves. Not sure what really happened. He walks out into the desert, transforms (or does he) and like and arrow of light streaks accorss the heavens and arrives home.

Flicker had be keeping an surveillence on the house. Charles daughter had opened up their home to UBC students who had been left homeless by the earthquake. He observed that Charles was different, but could not place it.

The fake UNTIL Database Files that they recieved possesses a virus that notifies VIPER of all communications that hit key words. If they put it into their Computer System. Sowing disinformation on VIPER and alerting them to threats by Superheroes. The program was named "the apple". Flicker continues his investigations into VIPER and their activities. An alert tells them that Dr. Timothy Blake a VIPER Geneticist has transformed him self and the Agents in three Viper Nests. He then went rogue. Taking them with him. The brieft inclueds the locations of the Viper Nests. This report is confirmed by the UNTIL Intelligence Section by a deep cover agent.

Beyond that they inform the RCMP of the virus.

More later

QM

Agreed - it was a really good session. Given that the opposition included both a time manipulator and a mental illusionist, it's a bit difficult to tell who's at fault when the world starts shifting around you. But Flicker had someone to kick amidst all the weirdness, so unlike the session with DEMON, he wasn't confused into inaction. I'm a bit annoyed that after cutting Diamondback down last session, it turns out that Scorpio "persuaded" me to hand DB back to a VIPER-disguised-as-UNTIL team. But I helped put Scorpio through a car - I'm willing to call it even.

Those luck chits can be entertaining, especially when one want to play "fluster the GM." I'm looking forward to seeing what those bracers have done. Meanwhile, it was good to have the whole team together again. Fare thee well.

Excerpt from Episode 17...

micronaut_6 as Flicker - "You're who?"

radioKAOS as my new character, Gabriel - "I'm the Archangel, Gabriel."

Flicker - "Hold on, there's someone I'd like to introduce to you." - Calls Amebushi as Blitz - "Um, hello Blitz, I'm standing on the roof of St. Paul's Hospital with the angel Gabriel."

Blitz - "Uh, have you been drinking?"

Flicker - "Well yeah, but that's got nothing to do with it!"

Hey, it was a perfectly sensible response at the time. But I have no excuse for the line I threw out later:

"Okay, we've got a VIPER, an 'apple' and an angel: all we need now are a tree and a woman."

It was a fun session. At several points, I wish I'd gotten a photo of QM's face when we either let fly more bad jokes or completely tangled the adventure plot. Never mind, he'll get his own back. Merry Christmas!

Episode 17 - A New Era

I ended up GMing two Campaigns back to back and forgot everything from both. Fortunately Micronaut 6 keeps great gaming notes.

Thank you Micronaut 6

(previously on Champions of Vancouver)

- VIPER disinformation files that contained their 'Apple' virus also included reference to a rogue VIPER nest in the Lower Mainland, under

leadership of King Cobra

- RCMP confirmed that this information is legit, from their own sources

(Episode 17)

- Flicker goes to observe this rogue nest, in North Vancouver. The RCMP also have it under close surveillance; he leaves it to them.

- Later, on patrol, Flicker observes the suspect businessman Walter Green, very casually dressed, go into a country & western bar at Main and Cambie. Max Escher follows Mr. Green inside. (Cue jokes about C&W music, and references to Reservior Dogs.)

- Mr. Green is sitting and talking with three men. One of them is big and muscular, with a slightly distorted face: Escher recognizes him from a fight at a Crio facility (when the goon was wearing powered armor), and a subsequent raid on a VIPER nest in Abbotsford (when he wasn't).

- they leave just as Escher gets a drink he ordered; he takes the time to finish it, then leaves and goes looking for them.

- Flicker finds the group again, sitting in two parked cars, conversing. He successfully sneaks in and plants a bug on one vehicle, but doesn't get much from it. The cars eventually split up: Mr. Green drives toward the Lions Gate Bridge, and Flicker follows the other, to St. Paul's hospital.

- the three VIPER agents (?) park in the staff lot, and go into St. Paul's via a secured employee entrance. Flicker watches for a while: when they don't come out after 90 minutes, he teleports inside the car, and ransacks the glove compartment. The big guy has two sets of ID in there [Michael Garrett, an Abbotsford address, and Will Gudbout, in Surrey], a couple of firearms (which Flicker disables), and a couple of gas grenades (which he steals). Then he goes back to his watchpoint on the roof, with "Garrett's ID.

- meanwhile, at Holy Rosary cathedral, Father Gabriel senses something evil happening at St. Paul's hospital. He steps out the back, assumes his angelic form, and flies toward the hospital. He sees Flicker on the roof:fortunately for both of them, he recognizes Flicker, and introduces himself. Flicker keeps his thoughts on this self-described 'angel' to himself, but he respects premonitions, and calls Blitz for assistance in whatever is about to happen. Blitz accuses Flicker of being drunk, but shows up.

- after a conference, Gabriel attempts to flush out Mr. Garrett by returning Garrett's ID to hospital security in his mundane identity. Surprisingly, it works; he's taken to see Garrett in the hospital steam plant. Garrett is alarmed that his license was lying around in the parking lot to be found by this chaplain, and comes outside to check his car. When he returns, he is quickly followed by Blitz, who lets Flicker and Gabriel inside.

-they find the steam plant, and a large steel door hidden behind false electrical panels. It might have given Orion problems: it's less effective

against two desolid heros and a teleporter. When Blitz peeks through, he sees a large hallway with video cameras and a large multibarrel laser pointing at the door. In a sealed security booth off to one side, Garrett is talking to three armed VIPER agents.

- the heros set up a coordinated strike: Gabriel descends through the ceiling to disable the laser cannon, Flicker destroys the cameras, and Blitz charges the agents in the booth. The hallway turns out to be full of knockout gas, which Flicker doesn't notice. Blitz attacks the eight agents who are now in the booth, and in an impressive feat of close-quarter combat, takes them all down before any alarms can be triggered.

- one of the agents was still logged in to the security computer system, and Flicker calls up a schematic of the place. Our heros have found some sort of biomedical research lab and containment facility: in the basement is a prisoner named Mr. Noir, an alleged mystic and suspected mutant. After locking down the lab's communications and exits, the party sweeps through the rest of the facility without serious opposition. This being a lab, we have all the duct tape we need to secure the staff. There is no sign of Garrett. A suit of Dragon armor is found in the lower levels, along with an outside access that wasn't on the schematic. A mainframe is also discovered that is marked "Serpentine Network"

- this is left strictly left.

- the party frees Noir, who is sharing a room (though not his stasis tube), with some sort of demon, whose appearance differs with the person looking. With the place reasonably secure, Flicker returns to the security booth and summons the RCMP. They show up with remarkable speed, for them. Meanwhile, Flicker does a fast dump of every file he can copy from this security system.

- unfortunately, someone soon triggers a self-destruct mechanism, which Flicker fails to locate or shut down. The nest is evacuated with whatever we can salvage, and plastic explosives soon slag the place. Fortunately, the hospital suffers little damage.

- Flicker's copied files yield some interesting clues:

*the facility was part of Project Frankenstein, which is developing

techniques for biotech enhancement and cloning of VIPER agents

* Project Frankenstein is linked to the villian Teleos

* VIPER is getting interested in magic, since a number of their enemies use

it. "Atheme division" refers to a specialized VIPER counter-magic squad.

- There is a reference to the Earth Crown of Krim in the files. Escher has no idea what that is, and goes to see Father Gabriel about it. He doesn't like what he hears.

- Flicker sends a copy of his findings to the RCMP, and to Blitz. Blitz decides to use his mundane ID's business connections to follow up on this, by arranging to purchase some (very illegal) cloned soldiers. The GM is surprised.

- Shortly after these events, the rogue VIPER nest in North Van and a nearby residence are torched to ashes. A flaming figure is seen leaving the scene, wearing another Crown. Escher invents new swear words.

- A later line should read "that is marked "Serpentine Network" - this is left strictly alone."

[that was, until the RCMP got to it, but it wasn't our doing...]

Cheers

QM

P.S.: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Bows to floor and bashes head against the stones in homage to Micronaut 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Champions of Vancouver: Episode 18 - A New Era

Cast of Characters

• Orion - Mystic Brick & Flyer (INACTIVE)

• Cluster - Cyborg w/Robot Battle Spheres (INACTIVE)

• Blitz - Mutant Speedster (ACTIVE) [Veteran with A Rep]

• Flicker - Temporal/Nanite Armour/Claws/Nantie Launcher (INACTIVE) [Moving away]

• Archangel St. Gabriel - Avatar/Incarnation of the Saint Gabriel

Archangel of Communications? (ACTIVE) [Orion's new character]

• Mr. Noir - Occult Detective/Mystic (ACTIVE) [New Player]

• Cleansing Fire - Pyrokinetic Flyer/Bow Energey Blaster (INACTIVE) [New Player]

• Guardian II - Psychokinetic (ACTIVE)

Champions of Vancouver: Episode 18 - A New Era

I have no clue what to do. I have complete mind block... uhg... HELP

A desparate GM

QM

*Jogged elbow puts imagination into overdrive.*

Heh that's right... oh boy oh boy oh boy....

*rubs hands together and smiles evilly*

This should be fun, oh and Dark Seraph's Unholy Alliance

*A look of dawning light comes over the GM's face*

This is gonna be so cool

QM