What is the highest?

Ndreare

What is the Highest Published 5TH ED Dex?

Also

What is the Highest Published 5TH ED STR?

Just curious as All I really need is a name and book. (I have them so finding the page should be easy.) I remember looking through my old fourth ed stuff and comming across a character with over 30 in my Alian Enamies book, but was wondering about 5th.

Re: What is the highest?

What is the Highest Published 5TH ED Dex?

Also

What is the Highest Published 5TH ED STR?

Just curious as All I really need is a name and book. (I have them so finding the page should be easy.) I remember looking through my old fourth ed stuff and comming across a character with over 30 in my Alian Enamies book, but was wondering about 5th.

For Strength, I think it's Mechanon 3000 from Galactic Champions at 310. From the same book, Slug 3000 has a DEX of 37. Dunno if that's the highest though.

Yeah, Slug 3000 is the highest I have personally seen at 37, with Charm second at 35. I actully thought Charm was the highest because Slug is writen up with a lower number + a bonus from his focus. Both are in Galactic Champions. I want to say outside of GC, the highest I can recall is a 30.

The highest STR I have seen that didn't involve a head the size of a moon would probably be Fracas, who weighed in at either 110 or 120 (Galactic Champions again). From memory, Grond (CKC) is the highest in the normal CU with a 90, but I know Ripper (VIPER) can boost himself higher then that for short periods of time (I believe Ripper is 70 normally, +30 with his Omnicron Drugs for a total of 100, but IDHMBIFOM).

Oh, and Gargantua (CKC) can also get up to 100 STR if he can use all his levels of Growth. And I don't remember just how strong Black Diamond (CKC) can get with her Kinetic Absorption power.

Damn, the one night I don't have my books with me... :weep:

Just to confirm what Bloodstone has written for strength...

Ripper, Gargantua, and Shirak the Destroyer all have access to 100 strengths. Grond is a 90 and Blackstar, Dr. Destroyer, and Gorgon can all reach 80.

In GC, Defender can augment to 110 and Rampart has 100. On the villain side Mechanon has a 310, but the avatars only have 80s. Fracas is a 120 and Supernova is a 100. Echo is a mimicer, so he can match basically anyone.

Mitchell;

Can you take a look at Black Diamond for me? I seem to recall she has 60 STR and 6d6 Absorption, but I don't remember if it all goes to STR or if it half STR/Half PD. The former would cap her at 96 STR, the later at 78.

Yes, it's 6d6 split between strength and pd so she maxes out at 78.

• 2 weeks later...

The highest will, of course, be in Galactic Champions.

GC is higher than Champions, which is higher than FH which is higher than PulpHero etc.

Naturally. :)

When you have available a couple thousand points you are GONNA have higher stats.