Need a Superhero HQ? - Try this one

GoldenAge

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Need a Superhero HQ? - Try this one

GoldenAge, I really like this, and not just because I was a huge X-Men fan from 1982-1987 (when Hellfire Club meant something and Hellions were not just another Xavier team). First you have a huge area in which to store an entire team, stores, supplies, equipment, and to take on more people in emergency disaster areas. Second, you have "older" gear installed still because it still is useful. Most companies and organizations continue to use items that still work well in spite of age. Your cryo chambers are a perfect "throwback" to a previous time and technology. I would love to have a HQ this well designed and equipped!

Kimmie, still pissed at Marvel for cancelling Mystique.

Here are a few pics of my latest game.

Our Epic City heroes (Epic Alliance) traced multiple clues to the mountain base of S.A.B.E.R.

Certain that S.A.B.E.R. was an evil organization Epic Alliance invaded the nearly completed compound. They found the resistance to be formidable and paranormal in nature and were forced to retreat. However, an offer was made by to parlay. Is S.A.B.E.R. truly evil? perhaps not... Only time will tell.

(Okay, I could tell... but that would ruin the fun)

BTW: The landscape is paper mache over chicken wire. It only took a couple of hours to make. If you have kids you can combine a great craft project with gaming! Give it a try.

received the PDF for the Viore Estate... nice work... graphic design is fantastic... narrative isn't bad, either... :)

thanks!!!

Bill Beane

Wardens Chronicles - Champions Campaign - http://wardens.angeva.com

Foundation Chronicles - The World of the Wardens - http://foundation.angeva.com

All I did was copy the old X-Men Mansion stuff (from the 80's) into a new format. Take a look!

..... :no: Oops the attachment manager keeps telling me that my PDF "contains no information" which I know to not be true.

Sorry fellas. If you'd like to see a 6 page PDF complete with pics and floor plans PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

Here's the cover of the HQ book (actual size is 8.5"x11"):

Great job!! Thanks again!!

• 9 months later...