Best Section Header *Ever*

Steve Long

Though maybe I could add a yak sidebar to the book....

Hey, what's more Pulp! than climbing through the Himalayas and being ambushed by the Yak-men mounted on their sturdy Yaks?

Add a damsel in need of rescue and an Axis villain behind the whole plot, and you're gold.

Re: Best Section Header *Ever*

Oh' date=' it's [i']spelled[/i] "Yodelling Yaks in Yachts", but it's pronouced "Throatwarbler Mangrove".
Thank you for that information. My post was actually a reference to a children's book called "Animalia" which I just realised that people outside Australia might not have seen. It is a delightful illustrated alphabet with animals for each letter (hence "Yodelling yaks in yachts") by Graham Base. The way he does the letter "X" is clever !

Hey, what's more Pulp! than climbing through the Himalayas and being ambushed by the Yak-men mounted on their sturdy Yaks?

Add a damsel in need of rescue and an Axis villain behind the whole plot, and you're gold.

A "Yaxis" villain did you say ? Its a giant Yakist conspiracy I tell you !

Yak minatures available here:

http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=BOB

Alistair

Just use the Buffalo/Cattle. Maybe add some LS (SE: Intense Cold). I'd have to research the yak to give more specific information, and my interest just doesn't extend that far.

Though maybe I could add a yak sidebar to the book....

To Pulp Hero you mean? Yes, I think you should, though it probably wouldn't have to be much longer than your first two sentences above (include a page reference to HSB).

Thank you for that information. My post was actually a reference to a children's book called "Animalia" which I just realised that people outside Australia might not have seen. It is a delightful illustrated alphabet with animals for each letter (hence "Yodelling yaks in yachts") by Graham Base. The way he does the letter "X" is clever !

Animalia (and Graeme Base in general) rocks. We had it out from the library so many times that it was easier just to buy it, and I think we've read almost all his other books except the first one (although IIRC there's a picture of that one under "G" in Animalia.)