Origins Awards?

Guest Shadow Shulker

First of all SS, I don't think there's a single person here who's impressed with your vast command of four letter words, so knock it off. Secondly, what's your beef w/ Steve? Seriously man! Were you standing in line to pick up the company when HERO was on the virge of disappearing for good? If so, then you should have tried harder. If not (which I HIGHLY suspect is the case) then Back Off. You didn't pony up the greenbacks to keep the HERO system alive, THEREFORE YOU really don't have too much room to be so rudely critical of the product line. If you've got THAT big of a problem with it, THEN LEAVE.

People like you make me sick. You use discussion boards as your personal soapbox to gripe and complain about everything and everyone and make personal attacks at people like Steve and Darren and the rest of the company who are TRYING to create entertaining content for YOU to make use of. Yeah, they're doing it for a profit too. GOOD FOR THEM. You think you can do something better? Have at it. But until you do, keep your vulgar and insulting comments to yourself and stop taking up our posting space with your trash.

-T

Originally posted by shade

What was this kid's comments?

If he was complaining about Hero, why be on the board?

He should just stick to one system....Hero System. Who plays anything else?

A person should play whatever game they like. That only makes sense. It just seems stupid that if you do not like a game system you would spend time on the message boards complaining about it. If you do not like it, do not associate yourself with it. It seems simple to me. I guess his mileage did vary. :)