Change Environment vs Images (light only)

psm

Re: Change Environment vs Images (light only)

Yes' date=' I'd say it would need a liberal interpretation, but for a different reason. According to the power build, only those [i']in[/i] the cone AoE should be able to see things that are in the cone with them, and therefore illuminated. The problem is that if you are standing outside the area lit up by a flashlight, you still get the benefit of seeing what is illuminated by the flashlight...

Add a limitation: visible sfx.

Or maybe have a side effect (images: create light) :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never heard of Edison's most famout invention' date=' the dark sucker? It's this little glass bulb that creates a vacuum versus the darkness particles around it when electricity is passed through it, similar to effect of fire (as an object heats up, it sucks up darkness particles).[/quote']

"...And that's when he was strung up your Honor. No sir, I don't remember who brought the rope."

Lightswitch: Extra Dimensional Movement (Universe of which room is lit), Area of Effect (Conforming Radius; +1 1/2) (50 Active Points); Does Not Work During Blackouts (-1/4), Can Disable Lightswitch With Electronics Roll (-1/4), Independent (-2). Total Cost: 14 points.

Lightswitch: Extra Dimensional Movement (Universe of which room is lit)' date=' Area of Effect (Conforming Radius; +1 1/2) (50 Active Points); Does Not Work During Blackouts (-1/4), Can Disable Lightswitch With Electronics Roll (-1/4), Independent (-2). Total Cost: 14 points.[/quote']

You forgot OAF Immobile, SS! :lol:

So, should a flashlight then be built as Suppress vs. Darkness? :doi:

(Sorry, brain-fried and unable to remember if that's already been [jokingly] suggested earlier in the thread or not, and I'm not going back and reading that again right now...)

No, wait. Summoning! I summon a guy, a loyal guy, holding an OAF lantern. As one of his tasks, he hands me his lantern before he disappears from whence he came. The side effect, if it triggers, is I just summon the lantern three feet in the air, it breaks and sets my robe on fire. :joint:

No' date=' wait. Summoning! I summon a guy, a loyal guy, holding an OAF lantern. As one of his tasks, he hands me his lantern before he disappears from whence he came. The side effect, if it triggers, is I just summon the lantern three feet in the air, it breaks and sets my robe on fire. :joint:[/quote']

:lol:

Wait-a-minute' date=' it's a [i']Flash[/i]light.

1d6 Flash, 0 END, -1/2 Lim: Only to create light unless shined directly in someone's eyes.

Now that's just pure deductive reasoning from effects.

And no joke, it's how I write up megaphones.