Hart-Felt Productions announces new books for the Kandris Seal Universe.

EvilGM

Re: Hart-Felt Productions announces new books for the Kandris Seal Universe.

Wow, that's pretty ambitious. I knew you'd decided to expand support for the setting, but that's a lot more than I anticipated. Still, if the sales of TKS were solid enough to lead you to invest in this expansion, I'm pleased for you and wish you well. :)

I have to admit that two or three of those books seem at first glance a little "iffy" to me as far as appeal and need for separate coverage, but I'll reserve judgement until I learn more details about them.

Will all of these be hardcopy books, or PDF, or both?

The organization books will be approximately 64 pages, and the genre books at 128 pages. The outlines for the organizations books has been finalized, and information about that will be posted at the HFP website by Monday night.

All the books will be published both in hard copy and pdf, and there will be a bundle price for someone who wishes to puchase both the pdf and the hardcopy.

And no, I'm not writing everything myself. I'm hiring freelancers to write the genre books, and my brother (who goes by Bloodshot on these boards) will be collaborating with me on the organization books. Regardless of the situation, the organization books will be published. The schedule of the genre books, however, is more open to change, as we get the writers for those projects.

Yes, there will be a book expanding on the Bedwyr and the Maylor. It hasn't been officially been put on the schedule yet.

I'm considering the possibility of doing planetary scale maps of both worlds, and creating symbol sets unique to the two civilizations for use with Campaign Cartographer Pro. The amount of work that will entail will probably mean a 2007 release.

All the books will be published both in hard copy and pdf, and there will be a bundle price for someone who wishes to puchase both the pdf and the hardcopy.

Does that mean the original KS book I bought on PDF will come out as a printed book?

I'd buy that in a second.

I loved the first, and I'll be getting the rest you guys are doing. Good luck with it all.

Does that mean the original KS book I bought on PDF will come out as a printed book?

I'd buy that in a second.

I loved the first, and I'll be getting the rest you guys are doing. Good luck with it all.

Yup! All future Kandris Seal books, including the revised version of TKS, will be coming out as printed books, complete with ISBN numbers. At the very least, you'll be able to purchase them through the Hart-Felt Productions website. The books will also be released in PDF format, and there will be a hard copy and pdf combo available as well.

The Kandris Seal (Revised) will be released in April 2006, with preorders being taken starting in March.

• 5 months later...

The Kandris Seal (Revised) will be released in April 2006, with preorders being taken starting in March.

It ist April 2006 now :-). On what day of April we can buy the book/PDF?

• 10 months later...