MetaCyber

Killer Shrike

Re: MetaCyber

I wish I could crank out complete characters (even if just updates) nearly as fast as you KS. I get stuck obsessing about details and almost never 'put it down'.

You don't happen to have a good character creation document on your site do you?

Hmm...not exactly, no. I don't really have a process per se other than to just get the major ideas down, and then adjust up or down until points are reached, and then just export the sheet and eyeball it several times making any changes necessary to cover bases.

The mechanics are the easy part. The background and the art are generally the time consuming aspect of it all for me.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: MetaCyber

KRISSY -- AUGER (BioWare / PharmiTech) SCRAPPER (PISTOLERO / FIGHTER): I'm kind of toying with the idea of a self-declared new order of Templars or some other neo-catholic or christian themed organization. Basically fanatical warriors devoted to their faith and considered to be bat-#%^$ crazy by others because of their uncompromising willingness to put themselves into harms way in pursuit of their order's missions.

Basically a paladin niche, but dystopian. Kind of like the Street Preacher in Johnny Mnemonic, but less thuggish / barbaric.

However I haven't quite worked out how playable they would be as Runners though.

Anyway, if I go that route Krissy would be such a character. She's also intended to showcase BioWare, and perhaps PharmiTech (both short and long term effects).

I see her as being a speed and DCV based scrapper who relies on being extremely difficult to hit, and fast on her feet to stay lose. I'm also thinking lots of Autofire skills and a machine pistol. Since she's not an Adept or Tuber she can't have super-skills, so no Combat Luck or Deadly Blow, so I'd make sure to pay attention to getting a good gun and pay attention to keeping DCV high. I'd probably start her off with some of the combat drugs that let a person ignore pain as well.

I went a different direction with this character...the rough is up, sans background:

Krissy

• 2 weeks later...