WWYCD: Another Run In With Blackthorn...

Marcus Impudite

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident detained in WWYCD?: One Night At The Opera..., you and your associates have be monitoring Ezekiel Blackthorn off and on in that time. This time Blackthorne and his personal assistant/paramour Miss Westlake are in the parking garage of the Blackthorn Enterprises building, leaving for the evening. As they are walking to Ezekiel's black BMW, a man in a trenchcoat with a noticable French accent approaches them, saying "Hold it right there, Blackthorn."

Blackthorn looks at Miss Westlake and says, "Go wait in the car, my dear."

As she does so, Blackthorn looks the stranger in the eye, smiles coldly and says, "D'Artagnan, I had a feeling that was you I sensed."

"Enough small talk," the man snaps as he pulls a rapier from under his coat. "We're not on holy ground this time."

Blackthorn raises an eyebrow. "Very ambitous, coming to face me yourself. It's a pity your old friends aren't still around to see this."

Giving the top of his gentleman's cane a twist, Blackthorn unsheathes a 23" mirror-polished steel blade. The two of them begin to duel. WWYCD?

Re: WWYCD: Another Run In With Blackthorn...

Warp: Is dating Cateran.

"Friends of yours?" :)

Monkey Wrench: Watches them fight for a little while, and then when it looks like one is going to seriously hurt the other seperates them with his Force Field Projector.

"Sorry guys, fun is fun, but you can poke an eye out with those."

Re: WWYCD: Another Run In With Blackthorn...

I was thinking Highlander, since I'm more of a fan of that series. Too bad it went bad sometime after the middle of the second arc. Bit I digress.

I'm assuming that he hangs around Vibora Bay, even though he has no "offical" documentation in the book.

Queen of Spades, would be occasionally checking up on him (after some rummaging around from the previous incident, and discovering that very unlikely coincidence of ownership of BT Ind.) Her contacts around Vibora Bay would have told her about some of the mysic bits about him, if she asked.

Upon seeing this little confrontation, she'd choose to let it go on for awhile--no sense joining in yet; if they're as good as she thinks they are, she won't actually enter the little fray. Depending on what happens--and both her and I can feel this--they won't be likely to duel to the death. Still interfere if Blackthorne chooses to land the final blow, however; by firing an energy blast at his sword, there wouldn't be any blood shed on her watch. (This is if she kept out of sight; I feel this is the best course of action if no one initially notices her yet.)

What happens from there on... she's gonna want an explaination, from either one of them.