Reality Storm Cover

HeroGM

Originally posted by Redmenace

The issue of Game Trade I bought today has the cover art as the cover. Its sweet. Captures the comic crossover feel beautifully.

Can you post the cover art of Game Trade for us to see?

Originally posted by Steve Long

Once again, I'll leave it to GOO to decide what to do in this regard. I've already alerted the GOO guys, and they've got a lot to do now (as do we all in the industry, with the convention season upon us), so please don't pester 'em.

Steve, unless mistaken, I am under the assumption that the Game Trade magazine is buyable by the public and therefore, would not be a way to squeeze it out of GOO before it's time. I've already decided I'm going to buy it when it comes out. We're anxious to see it but we won't pester 'em. :) At any rate, I'll wait until it comes out to buy.

Originally posted by Tech

Can you post the cover art of Game Trade for us to see?

Sorry, really, but I have to respect Steve's wishes. For anyone who's chomping at the bit maybe the places you buy Hero stuff from will have it.

Game Trade Magazine #40, June 2003

July/August pre-order

GTM is available for purchase by the public, but one of the things that prompts people to purchase it is they get things they can't necessarily get elsewhere -- like cover art previews and such. ;) That's why we often choose to provide them with advance art and such; it helps us (promotion) and helps them (drives sales). That's better for both of us in the long run, but a lot of that benefit on their end goes away if we start giving the same stuff away at the same time. I'd rather wait until the cover's in final form and then let GOO release it as desired (since they're the ones preparing the cover).