Elder Worm Reference Collection

Re: Elder Worm Reference Collection

Is anyone actually using any Elder Worm material in their games, for any genre or era?

I recently retooled Wrath of the Seven Horsemen for my current Champions campaign, with substitutions. The Slug stood in for the Prime, but at his level of power from Galactic Champions. He has lesser Elder Worm minions based on the Slug writeup from Conquerors, Killers and Crooks. I also replaced the Black Death from Horsemen with Maraud from GC, because in my continuity the Xenovores were originally created by the Elder Worms.

My PCs have much wormy nastiness ahead of them. :eg:

For the sake of completeness of our Elder Worm reference list, I'll just add that there are three additional Worm artifacts described and statted in Digital Hero #5, part of the "Leftover Hero" article which lists outtakes from Conquerors, Killers And Crooks. These are the Dagger Of The Worm (a formidable HTH weapon); the Torc Of S’thlaghha (a mental powers amplifier); and The Yiinashc Chain (a powerful Entangling device).

Those same artifacts, along with a bit more Elder Worm information, appear in Worlds Of Empire.

And once Ben has a chance to get it posted, the Hero Master Index that ghost-angel kindly prepared over the past several months will make finding all the Elder Worm references a snap. ;)