My Ferris Bueller Writeup.

Sociotard

Re: My Ferris Bueller Writeup.

I thought that the car was a Ferrari California GT.

This is just from memory (so I could be wrong) that when they first show the car they showed the rampant horse that is the Ferrari logo.

From IMDB:

Cameron's father's Ferrari wasn't a real Ferrari. Because it was too expensive to rent one, they made three fake ones with a fiberglass body.

And

The 1961 Ferrari GT250 was a modified MG sports car. The producers received several angry letters from car enthusiasts who believed the car shown was a *real* Ferrari and that it was actually wrecked in the film.

But later on in IMDB:

"The Car" in the movie was a Ferrari 250GT California Spyder, of which 104 were produced. This version of Ferrari's already famous 250 series was designed specifically for the American market, featuring only two seats, a convertible top, and more horsepower than in its standard European trim.

JoeG

He does have some impressive computer hacking skills. He was able to alter his absences by hacking the high school computer.

I wonder. Since WarGames was three years before Ferris Bueller, I wonder if his computer hacking skills weren't written into the script when Matthew Broderick accepted the role.

I thought that the car was a Ferrari California GT.

This is just from memory (so I could be wrong) that when they first show the car they showed the rampant horse that is the Ferrari logo.

Um, yeah, that's what I said. No, I know I wrote Porche but I distinctly remember saying Ferrari. Honest.

Darn lack of voice recognition software!