Build your own Eurostar

Dominique

Re: Build your own Eurostar

The Italian mad scientist guy for one. Sure he's not the most powerful of the available options, but if he's any kind of comicbook style mad scientist/geneticist then the possibilities are endless for what he can do for the team. I mean, what villain group CAN'T use a large supply of animal mutates?

That would indeed be him Lord Liaden, I just couldn't recall his name earlier. Only in my version, he'd not only produce Pantera but any number of animal/man hybrids to aid Eurostar, and could possibly be the source of a few animal/man hybrids as well. Those things DO tend to escape after all. ;)

True enough, but in the current CU Dr. Philippe Moreau is the more established figure using that schtick. I would be concerned about redundancy if Sanchietti hung around. Mind you, Pantera tore his throat out before he could produce any others like her, so a repeat of that scenario would solve that problem. ;)

IMHO Aldo Sanchietti was introduced to allow for the future recreation and recruitment of Pantera into the 5E Eurostar.

Well since we actually have Telios around, who is capable of doing everything Moreau and Sanchietti can do and then some, I think redundancy between them is a moot point. :)

Anyways, Moreau is more of a background character in VIPER in my opinion. As part of an orginization you're not likely to encounter him all the time as VIPER naturally wants to keep thier top scientists away from heroes. Sanchietti would be encountered more often, since Eurostar is a villain team rather then an orginization. That's just my personal opinion of course.

Also, I agree with you about Pantera, I just see no reason why Sanchietti has to croak to bring her back. :)