How much BODY does air have?

Fitz

Re: How much BODY does air have?

Build walls out of nothing. Trap the monsters/heroes in a corridor. Take "Stone to Air" and you can reshape the dungeon around the heroes as they travel through it :lol:

Actually, destroying air would be the SFX for an NND, while "Stone to Air" would be the SFX for Tunneling. "Air to Stone" might just be the SFX for a wall-only Entangle.

I suggest a Multipower.

Actually, destroying air would be the SFX for an NND, while "Stone to Air" would be the SFX for Tunneling. "Air to Stone" might just be the SFX for a wall-only Entangle.

I suggest a Multipower.

With a Transform in it, so we can do construction work out of combat (when we're not trying to entrap anyone).

I suggest a Multipower.

I agree with Mike here. Just because the character has a transformative descriptor doesn't mean that it should just be Transforms. I would recommend taking various powers to represent specific effects ... or perhaps a VPP depending on how powerful you're looking at. As for the whole air thing, perhaps it could be a limitation (maybe Side Effect?) that it destroys X hexes of air?

I suggest a Multipower.

Absolutely. I'll second, or third, or forth or whatever this suggestion.

Sure. Even Change Environment and Life Support might be useful for a lot of other' date=' "transforming air," type powers. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Transform being useful on air in some circumstances.[/quote']

"Transform: Air to Helium" would be a nice way to power a getaway baloon....

"Tranform: Food to Air" with Delayed Effect would be a nasty "practical joke" power to play on a "friend"; sit them down to a sumptuous feast which transforms into air after they've eaten it, resulting in the sort of gastric discomfort best left undescribed.

"Tranform: Food to Air" with Delayed Effect would be a nasty "practical joke" power to play on a "friend"; sit them down to a sumptuous feast which transforms into air after they've eaten it' date=' resulting in the sort of gastric discomfort best left undescribed.[/quote']

How about "Transform: Stone to Air", with a reversion condition based on the passage of time? Effect lasts 24 hours, you make a tunnel into the mountainside one night, the next morning you spend a few hours shaping out a "dungeon complex", then go into town and tell that party of adventures you saw earlier about the new passageway that's opened up in the nearby hills . . . :whistle:

Deathtrap? Me?

How about "Transform: Stone to Air"' date=' with a reversion condition based on the passage of time? Effect lasts 24 hours, you make a tunnel into the mountainside one night, the next morning you spend a few hours shaping out a "dungeon complex", then go into town and tell that party of adventures you saw earlier about the new passageway that's opened up in the nearby hills . . . :whistle:[/quote']

Now that is nasty! :thumbup: