Alternity Hero conversion

Starwolf

Here is a peek at my Alternity Hero conversion. It is a work in progress, and is far from complete at this point. I welcome ideas, input, and constructive criticism. There will most likely be a major revision after the release of TUS. Eventually I will release HD templates based off of my final document.

I do not intend this conversion to be a stand alone product. Those wishing to get the most use from this will need Either FRED, 5ER, or sidekick, and Star Hero, plus the Alternity Stardrive Setting campaign booklet, the Alternity Players Handbook, and any published Alternity adventures. These works will hold the bulk of the material required to run an Alternity style game and are the property of Hero Games and WotC respectively.

Enjoy!

Re: Alternity Hero conversion

Here is a peek at my Alternity Hero conversion. It is a work in progress, and is far from complete at this point. I welcome ideas, input, and constructive criticism. There will most likely be a major revision after the release of TUS. Eventually I will release HD templates based off of my final document.

I do not intend this conversion to be a stand alone product. Those wishing to get the most use from this will need Either FRED, 5ER, or sidekick, and Star Hero, plus the Alternity Stardrive Setting campaign booklet, the Alternity Players Handbook, and any published Alternity adventures. These works will hold the bulk of the material required to run an Alternity style game and are the property of Hero Games and WotC respectively.

Enjoy!

Great job! That's allot of work. I hope your players appreciate your effort. I know I do. :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Re: Alternity Hero conversion

You are welcome. The Alternity Stardrive setting is one of my favorites. I would welcome any input for improvements, or if you do any additional Hero conversion/development I would love to incorporate it into a collaborative conversion. Eventually I would like to host a website with the conversion pdf and supporting Hero Designer templates and prefabs.