Bloodstone + Dark Tower

Savinien

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bloodstone + Dark Tower

You better. You get us all worked up and then stop. You're such a tease.

So, as you're currently my only reader... Any thoughts about AiA, or this campaign setting in general?

I did drop the other player. If you're interested in playing in the Grassea area, I might be convinced to let you play.

I currently don't have much to contribute as my head is spinning with SQL statements and Crystal Reports frustrations, but i wanted to reply so that you know I wasn't ignoring you.

I don't think I have time right now to do another game, but in about 4 weeks that will hopefully change.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I haven't gotten much attention with my game recruitment efforts, and unfortunately, you can't have a game without players. Even though they're infinitely trying, I need the little buggers.

Anyone want to discuss the magic system and how it might work in either PDQ or HERO system?

• 1 month later...

Definitely an interesting premise. I will keep on eye on what is discussed. For my input, I think that both tech and magic should have activation rolls as the "mana" touches and leaves the various planets/dimensions/whatever.

"Crap! Mana drop! Pull out your 6 shooters and drop your wands!"

This evokes enough imagery and makes enough of an impression in a single sentence that it should, in fact, be the foundation of the entire setting.

• 1 month later...

Finally...

We did play another session in the Voyage of the Oberron campaign last night. It was a bit short, but that's the way it works when you have the scheduling problems we seem to have. Afterall, it has been a year since we did the last one. I had a unique experience as a GM as I wasn't quite sure where I wanted the story to go. And, didn't decide that Maester Rennik had survived until he popped up at the end of this session. Now, I have to figure out how and why he's survived and why the Manor is in the state it is in.

If it hadn't been for I am Legend, this chapter certainly would have ended differently.