Aren't you that actor?

If you look like Mickey Mouse on the other hand ...

I'd go with DF. 'Looks Like Famous Person': Concealable, Major Reaction (autograph hounds, 'hey, aren't you...', etc.), Not distinctive in some cultures/societies: 10 points. I'd also then put it into effect frequently and/or continuously. Walking down the street, every block or so. In the bank. At the supermarket. Driving your car. You get the idea. If he goes out to dinner, you should have papparazzi waiting outside for him afterwards.

If he looks like ANOTHER hero (or, god forbid, a villan), he should get the other guy's Hunteds after him constantly -- though I'd increase the 'Reaction' value on that (i.e. an extreme reaction).

Personally, here's my universal rule of when to use what disadvantage class:

What kind of problems does the disadvantage cause you?

If the problem is that you have great difficulty "going undercover", then chances are it's a Distinctive Feature.

If the problem is that people might not want to interact with you, or will interact with you differently, then chances are it's a Social Disadvantage.

Allow me the conceit of using myself as an example. I happen to share my first and last name with a serial killer -- our middle initials are similiar, and he claims multiple personality disorder. This is clearly a social limitation, because anybody that's aware of Thomas Dee Huskey is going to hear the name Thomas C. Huskey and do a double-take.

My late father on the other hand had a very distinctive scar (from surgery) at a point on his forehead that would be difficult to disguise/keep disguised for any reasonable period of time (including a noticeable indentation). That would be a Distinctive Feature, even though it *could* have caused social problems the big feature was that Dad would have found it almost impossible to remain undercover.

--------------------------

In your case, I'd rule DF unless the actor is infamous for some reason (Andrew Dice Clay at the height of his career for example).