Need a Gang

Super Squirrel

I need a gang. The gang needs to be a real gang. The gang can be of mixed ethnicity as long as the gang includes caucasians in its ethnic mix. The gang can be an all female or all male gang... in fact if I could get an all female and an all male gang, I'd be very happy. I do not want the gang to be a white supremecy group. And finally, I don't want it to be the Bloods or the Crips.

The gang is most likely going to be one fabricated or transported to Northern California. All of attempts to find a real, California based gang that matched the conditions above failed.

Thank you so very much for your help.

Re: Need a Gang

I need a gang. The gang needs to be a real gang. The gang can be of mixed ethnicity as long as the gang includes caucasians in its ethnic mix. The gang can be an all female or all male gang... in fact if I could get an all female and an all male gang, I'd be very happy. I do not want the gang to be a white supremecy group. And finally, I don't want it to be the Bloods or the Crips.

The gang is most likely going to be one fabricated or transported to Northern California. All of attempts to find a real, California based gang that matched the conditions above failed.

Y'all got some folks at work you need...shall we say...leaned upon a little?

Oh..this isn't NGD. So I'm assuming you want a RL gang to re-create into your DC game. Can I ask, why does it have to be an RL gang? Why not just fabricate one?

How true to the original gang do you want to stay? If the gang is into hookers and gambling are you going to keep them that way? If so, it would be helpful to know what criminal enterprises (if any) you are looking to cover. It might also help to know what purpose you are going to use the gang in. I mean, it's not going to help you if we spend time researching some greazy motorcycle gang if the locale is in upper-upper class suburbia.

From what I can tell, most significant gangs are predominantly of one ethnicity, and the all-white ones tend to be supremacists. Think you might have to make one up, or take some of the "predominantly African-American" or "overwhelmingly Hispanic" gangs and insert your Caucasian into it.

Some example gangs:

http://www.cicad.oas.org/Crimen_Organizado/ESP/Actualidad/Pandillas%20en%20USA.pdf

From what I can tell, most significant gangs are predominantly of one ethnicity, and the all-white ones tend to be supremacists. Think you might have to make one up, or take some of the "predominantly African-American" or "overwhelmingly Hispanic" gangs and insert your Caucasian into it.

Some example gangs:

http://www.cicad.oas.org/Crimen_Organizado/ESP/Actualidad/Pandillas%20en%20USA.pdf

United Blood Nation and the gang mentioned in PM work perfectly.

Bloods & Crips forged an alliance... oh heavens, a few years ago I think. And they were never meant to be 'all black' we just perceive them that way. They were all impoverished, or started that way, IIRC. I did some reading on it a while back, but it wasn't what I needed at the time so some of that data has slipped. But since SS has his problem solved, moot point.