villiansupply.com for all your supervillian needs

Originally posted by dbcowboy

Ah but all the gagets in the world will avail you not if you lack the insight to use them wisely. Do not repeat the mistakes of those who came before you but learn from them and avoid their fate. To assist in this regard I humbly offer the following resource for those bent on naughty deeds:

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Ah yes, the infamous (as in famous for being evil) "Things I will do when I am an Evil Overlord" list. Truly the signal greatest resource for creating Evil Overlords who don't fall for the cliches.

I use this list libraly as a joke. For instance they've already come across a Mastermind who has an 8 year old advisor.

I think I'll create a Master Villain that quotes from the Evil Overlord List instead of Milton or Shakespeare:

"I've got you now, Mighty Man! And, as Evil Overlord Rule #4 reminds us, shooting is not too good for my enemies. Guards! Shoot him. Well done. Now follow Rule #13 and cremate the body. " :D