Snap Shot Teleport

Dust Raven

Well, the maneuver Snap Shot says you can use a Full Phase to step 1" around cover to fire a single attack, then after one Segment you step back fully behind cover. What happens when you want to use Teleport to do this? Can you move more than 1". Can you do it at all? If you can, wouldn't anyone watching not know that you just teleported 1" back behind cover and you could theoretically be anywhere? How would the rest of you adjucate this?

Re: Snap Shot Teleport

I'd say that you can use Teleport (or any other movement mode) to perform a Snap Shot, you can only move 1", and where you've bamfed is probably obvious. That keeps the Teleport Snap Shot no more or less useful than a snap shot based on any other form of movement.

Yeah, only 1" T-port for a Snap Shot. T-port is potentially abusive enough as is. If you want for a character to be able to do this at a longer range (with GM permission of course) you should buy an T-port Triggered to go off one Segment after you fire an attack.

"Trumpy, you can do magic things!"

"Its called evil kid."

- from MST's cover of "Pod People"

Personally, I'm with OddHat. It could be a *little* more abusive, I suppose (stand behind a wall, blip to the other side and fire, blip back), but not *that* much more, and in most campaigns where TPort is relatively common, I've found that walls aren't that big an obstacle. :D